The Stranger

In respects of the Fairy Tail Narrator.. Bob Magruder.

"Heeey! heeeey!!!! Hey kid!  Are you okay??!! CAN YOU HEAR MEEE???"

The pink headed boy shakes an unconscious girl vigorously..

"WAKE UP!!!!"

10 minutes before.....

In a land far far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation and a place filled with unlimited magic of all kind. Mountains and forests of the unknown where dragons where to be fairytales of them and many more. But everywhere you look there's magic all around at homes, sold in every market place, trade in every store. Yet for most magic is merely a tool for their everyday lives. For some how ever magic is an art who devoted their life to master its practice... these are the mages.

Formed together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search for fame and fortune. Many guilds dock the landscapes of the kingdom but there is this certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest. Once with countless legends have been created a guild that they would no doubt to continue to create many legends they meaninly to desire into the future that that guild is called ...... fairy tail

      But...

there's this other legend that most people never really knew for the least.

A prophecy for told.

It says - "One day a there will be a great threat. The King of dragons. The Dark dragon. Will be finally defeated by a being of a heart of gold. Pure and brave,  determination and will power."

However She will have many trials to go to first. And possibly a interesting encounter on the way.

WELCOME TO MY STORY YOUNG ONES

NOW LETS BEGIN THE JOURNEY!

CHAPTER ONE - THE STRANGER

The streets of magnolia.....

Clear sky....

Smell of the ocean....

Lively music.....

Laugher.....

Friendly faces.....

Just then a foot steps into the scene.

  A fellow cloaked stranger stands out of the crowd and walks towards her destination. A massive stone brick guild hall. With a soon to be nostalgic emblem hanging on the banner.

"Fairy.....tail." She spoke and she now gets to the front entrance with two massive doors to greet her.
She took a deep breath then clapped her cheeks and sigh.

"You can do it!...."  she extends her hands out to the door.

*BOOM*

However as she opens the door comes out a flying pink thing....

And without even a second to react both heads collies.

* KA-BONK!*

    The people who where inside the guild hall saw the whole thing and their faces dropped as the two both fell down on the ground.

"Oww my head....." Natsu rises up and noticed something firm but soft on his hand.