Bonding and Lesson No. 1

Ana made her way out of Dumbledore's office once dinner was over, and as she was about to shut the door he had one thing left to say,

"Fortem, my dear!" He chirped, Ana just shook her head as she closed the door, muttering about the old man going senile. Then she started to make her way to the Gryffindor common room, knowing that her friends were awaiting her.

So she silently crept through the extensive corridors, after all it was way past curfew and she didn't want for The Toad to know of her relationship with Harry. Once she reached the Fat Lady painting, she realised that she was asleep. Ever so quietly, Ana cleared her throat,

"Sorry to disturb my Lady, but i would like to see Harry, Ron and Hermione, if it's no trouble?" Perhaps her polite approach would earn her points, without the password.

The Fat Lady, squinted her eyes at Ana and a small smile came to her face, "Ah yes, if it isn't Anastasia... Weasley..." She muttered, sending a quick wink the girls way, Ana grinned saluting the Lady as if she was in on the mischief. "However, like all professors you must know the password, my dear."

"Oh um... Fortem!" She chirped, and the Fat Lady grinned before silently opening up the entrance to Gryffindor tower. "Oh, I also apologise on my Father's behalf mam!" Ana said, as she stepped into the entry, the Fat Lady let out a bark of laughter before closing the painting behind Ana.

When Ana turned around she was met by Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry. Ginny's face split into a grin as she ran at Ana pulling the older girl into a hug. Hermione squeaked excitedly before joining her two closest girl-friends. Ana giggled as her friends swamped her in their hugs, and when they eventually let go the Weasley brothers all came over and greeted her either by ruffling her hair or slinging an arm around her shoulders in a one-armed hug.

Then when they had let go Ana turned to face Harry who had a gentle, shy, smile on his face. "Did you truly think i would let you go without saying goodbye?" She asked, quirking a single eyebrow at her developing crush. Her question caused for Harry to blush, and shrug.

"Well, I'm not the only one who thought you did!" He muttered, trying to cover up his blush with his hand as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"But he was the one who moped the most!" George called, earning yet another glaring blush from harry and giggle from Ana.

Ana, still giggling stepped over to Harry and wrapped her arms around him as she pulled him into a hug. At first Harry tensed, before nestling his nose into her hair and wrapping his arms securely around Ana's waist.

"I would never leave you like that Harry, and neither would Dad." She whispered for his ears only, then as Harry loosened his grip slightly, but not completely, just enough for him to look down at Ana's face. She lifted her face off of his chest and sent him a cheeky smile, "But it's nice to know ya missed me!" She said louder, so the others would hear, causing them to snicker. Harry rolled his eyes, sighing. Before realisation dawned on him.

"Sirius knew!! He didn't tell me and he knew! He was in on it!" He exclaimed, his green orbs lighting up in surprise, "Remind me never to trust you two Blacks alone again..." he said, smiling. Ana laughed, then turned to the others as they all engaged in conversation, discussing what Ana thought of The Toad.

Soon enough, Ana realised it was approaching dawn and they all needed to be up for classes the next morning.

"Well as your professor now, i suppose i get the pleasure of saying if i catch you out of bed, Weasleys, Granger and Potter, i'll have you all serve a detention!" Ana joked, winking to them all.

Hermione and Ginny sleepily nodded and waved everyone goodnight, soon followed by the Twins. Ron gave Ana a quick hug and told Harry he'd meet him up there.