Aftermath

A/N: Don't worry this is only a snippet! There is loads to come!!

"Ana... Harry?" A breathless voice called out earnestly from behind us. Looking back, Remus was rushing down the steps.

Beside him was James and Sirius who had slowly stumbled past their best friend to reach their children.

"Dad!" Harry and Ana called out, happily allowing themselves to be yanked into their Fathers' comforting embrace.

Somewhere behind the group a small sob resounded, emitted by Lily who was rushing down the broken steps of the Courtyard to join her boys.

"Mum!" Ana cried, watching as her Father opened up his arms so that his wife could join the reunion.

"My girls... I finally have both my girls.." Sirius whispered, only heard by the two women in his embrace.

The family reunion seemed to trigger others into embraces their friends and loved ones.

"Sirius?" A small, male voice called out, causing for the three Blacks to look up. A few feet away stood Regulus staring at the small family, as a lone tear trailed down his cheek.

Ana felt Sirius' arms lax slightly around her, as he finally registered who he was looking at.

"Reggie?" Sirius croaked out, pulling away from his wife and child to step closer to his long lost brother.

"I'm so sorry Si... I.. I tried to do the right thing!" Regulus choked between loud, hyperventilating cries, his knees buckling from beneath him.

Before he hit the floor Sirius' arms caught him and dragged him roughly into his chest.

"Shhh... I know Reggie... I know.." Sirius cooed, smiling as he felt Regulus' arms wrap around him.

"Annie.." Remus called, coming up behind Ana and Alessia. Turning to see her GodFather Ana became upset as she rushed to him. Remus' eyes grew sad, knowing that despite the reversal of fate what happened would scar Ana forever.

"I'm sorry!" Ana cried, burying her nose into Remus' shoulder. Scowling, Remus pulled Ana back holding both her cheeks in his palms, using the pads of his thumbs to brush away the tears.

"Never apologise for what isn't your fault Anastasia." Ana simply sighed before launching herself back into Remus' chest.

Alessia came up behind her daughter, gently rubbing her back in comfort. Whilst sharing a worried look with Remus, the pair of them knowing Ana wasn't going to simply be able to brush this off.

"Is she alright?" Peter asked coming to stand beside Alessia. Remus quietly shook his head.

The moment was broken however when a loud voice screamed Ana's name.

"Ana!"

Lifting her head from her godfather's collar, Ana saw Hermione, Neville, Luna, Draco, Dean and the Weasley children racing towards her.

She pulled away from her godfather just in time to be swept up by the Weasley Twins who were sobbing out their gratitude. Then to be bundled by her close friends.

Soon tears turned into laughter as the friends realised they had tackled each other to the floor.

"Do you mind not turning my Fiancé into a pancake?" Harry's sarcastic voice rang out.

He stood over the mess of limbs with his son cradled comfortably in his arms.

As those around her reunited, Ana used the last of her energy to rebuild Hogwarts to its former glory. Watching as the scattered remnants of rubble came together like an oversized jigsaw puzzle to  return to its rightful spot on the castle.