Et fecit bellum suscipi

A/N- WARNING! Themes of death and violence. And the image isn't mine!

Ana's P.O.V.

Flip. Punch. Duck. Jump.

"Huh!" I yelled as I fell to the floor, at the feet of one of the older wolves of the pack. Winded, I laid on my back, furiously panting.

"You alright Lady Black?" The older Wolf asked kindly, offering me his hand. Gripping onto his calloused palm, I allowed for the wolf to haul me to my feet.

"Thank you..." I drifted off, realising that I didn't know the man's name. Nodding, the wolf realised my predicament.

"Benji, my Lady."

"Thank you Benji... but you can call me Ana. I may be a black but I'm not held so highly." I grinned, finally having caught my breath.

"Don't fall yourself so short, Ana. You are more than what you realise."

I slowly nodded, trying to get used to my new role in the world. It was the first time I had been out with the other wolves, Remus having forced me to remain resting until I was fully healed.

"Lets clear out! Let our Lady a moment of rest!" Benji called out to the 7 men who had formed a circle around me, each fighting me in order to train me physically against forces of greater strength than wizards.

"My Lady, may I offer you a pear?" A timid voice called from behind me. I span around to realise that a young woman, with two toddler wolves hiding behind her legs, was holding out the sweet fruit to me.

"If you wouldn't mind..." I smiled, slightly sheepish, "I haven't yet eaten, so thank you. I appreciate it!"

The woman's cheeks reddened, bowing slightly, before she walked off to hand out oranges to the pack.

"Well well well... If it isn't Miss Black!" A familiar voice boomed from beside me. Flying to look in the direction, my suspicions were proven true at the sight of Master Mehou.

"Master Mehou!" I laughed, running up to then older gentleman and embracing him. Behind him stood Remus, the Elder and Sam. "What brings you here?"

"You, my child. I suppose you have worked out the key to your powers, aye?" He asked, a knowing twinkle dancing in his eyes.

Sighing, shakily, I nodded, bringing my gaze to the ground, "Revival is the most pain I have ever experienced. But when the Elder instructed me to think of Harry, I didn't even realise I was reviving Mrs Boman... it just felt warm." I explained, looking up to gage Master Mehou's reaction.

He smiled gently at me, most likely understanding how confusing I found this all, "That is because the key to your magic is Harry because he is the Fulgur. There can not be a Fulgur without a Tonitrus, and therefore when the fight that ends all fights comes along, it is crucial that the two of you are together!"

Nodding, I brought my gaze to Remus, "When do we go home?" I asked, wanting more than ever to see Harry and Dad.

Remus' smile faltered slightly, "We leave when Dumbledore wishes us to, Ana. I haven't yet got word from him."

Frowning, I went to argue but stopped at the realisation that not even Remus knew the reasoning behind this decision. That much was clear from his face.

"...Right..."

..... A few months later....

"I'm back!" My voice rang across the grounds, as everyone from above looked down at me, "I brought food!"

Everyone smiled, a few dozen cheered and the youngsters came barrelling down to greet me, Silas reaching me first.

"Wow! That's a big catch Tay-tay!!" Si squealed, jumping up into my arms. Laughing, I crouched down to catch him, watching as seconds later the other children gathered around Hunter and I, asking about how I caught the food.