Full Moon

A/N: Some family fluff with a ickle bit of suspense... 

October 29th 2005

"Hands off!" Ana scolded lightly, slapping Harry's hands away from the shortbread cookies she had baked.

"Ohh come on Love! Lemme have one?" Harry pleaded, pouting at Ana.

Ana laughed, shaking her head, "They're for Mione Harry! She's craving them and I'm not standing between the two of you when she finds out you took one of her precious biscuits."

Harry's pout melted away as a wince took it's place.

"Yeah... I like my face how it is to be honest." Harry sighed, staring sadly at the pumpkin shaped biscuits.

Ana smiled softly, handing Harry his lunch and kissing him softly.

"Thanks Love." Harry mumbled, kissing Ana longingly before she laughed and shoved him towards the door.

"You'll be late!" Ana laughed before turning to the stairs, "Dad's leaving Cub!"

Suddenly, the sound of scattering hooves and clambering feet came tumbling down the stairs as Leon and Hunter scrambled over.

Leon jumped onto his Dad's back, laughing with Harry as his Dad stumbled forward.

"Morning Cub!" Harry chuckled, dropping his lunch in favour of gathering his son in his arms.

"Hey Dad!" Leon grinned, resting his head on his Dad's stomach as he peered at him, "Can we go for a flight when you get home?"

Ana, who had picked Hunter up into her arms, smiled at her boys. Simply seeing the pair interact making her day.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Cub! I'll see you at 5 okay?" Harry grinned, kissing the crown of Leon's messy bedhead.

"Have a good day Dad!" Leon sighed, squeezing his Dad tightly.

With Leon still wrapped within his arms, Harry leaned over to kiss his wife as she levitated his lunch into his hands once more.

"Bye, love!" Harry grinned, kissing her again before Ana laughed and nudged him towards the door.

"Have a good day, love. I left you a surprise in your lunch box!" She smiled, sending a wink in her husband's direction before wrapping her arm around Leon's shoulders as the pair watched Harry leave.

"I love you!" Harry called, preparing himself to apparate to work.

"Love you too!" Leon and Ana harmonised, waving Harry off.

With his Dad out of sight, Leon turned to his mother with a big grin.

"Can I hang out at Teddy's today please, Mama?" Leon pleaded, pulling the puppy eyes.

Ana rolled her eyes fondly at the look, "If it's alright with your Aunt and Uncle then of course you can. But I'm going to see 'Mione today, see how she's holding up."

Leon nodded, the same wince his father wore only minutes earlier gracing his features.

"Yeah, you have fun with that Mum..." He mumbled, earning himself an amused bout of laughter from his Mother.

"Yeah, Mione's a tad beastly when pregnant, huh?" Ana grinned down at her son.

Leon leaned his head on his Mum's stomach, sighing contently as she threaded her fingers through his curls, "Mmmhmm."

Hunter who was perched in Ana's other arm, started to thump his front hooves on Leon's curls. Unhappy that boy's cuddle had cost him his own affection.