Captured

Ana's POV

It had been a week since I arrived at Malfoy Manor.

After Draco and Narcissa had healed me, leaving a scar across my left cheekbone, they were forced to take me down to the cellar, which Lucius now called The Dungeons.

Draco, Peter and Lucius had escorted me down to the Cellar. On the way down Peter ordered Lucius to let him be the watchman. Arguing he didn't trust any of them, as they would try and claim his victory.

Malfoy sneered but reluctantly accepted on the compromise that someone stay with him to make sure he wasn't up to anything.

Immediately Draco volunteered himself, proclaiming that he had failed the Dark Lord once, and he wanted start to proving his worth.

Happy with the arrangements Lucius opened the cellar gate, and Peter shoved me in there as gently as he could without giving anything away.

Once the cellar was shut and locked with a blood charm using both Peter and Draco's blood, Lucius took his leave. But not before attempting to spit on me. He missed me by a inch or so but the action still made my blood boil.

With a muttered, "Blood-traitor." Lucius stalked back up the stairs.

After around five minutes, Draco crept up the stairs to check the coast was clear.

In his moment of absence, Peter quickly turned to me reaching out to me through the bars, "Are you okay? You're not too hurt are you?"

I smiled softly, standing up to take Peter's hand in my own. The one I had healed, "Peter both the baby and I are ok. Draco did his best to heal my face. He's on our side. Trust him."

Peter cracked a wobbly smile, releasing a shaky breath, "I knew that Kid had it in him.. Thank Merlin for gut instinct, huh?"

I let out a breathy laugh, as I saw Draco coming down the steps.

"Coast is clear... Now explain to me what is really going on?" Drake asked, eying mine and Peter's interaction.

Just as I was about to answer, a hand clamped around my mouth from within the darkness.

Panicked, I let go of Peter's hands, shoving my elbow into the person holding me.

They grunted, quickly loosening their grip on me. This allowed me to whip around, wrap my hand around the person's throat and shove them against the stone wall of the cellar.

"Aghh!" The person choked out, their features hidden by the darkness of the cellar.

Clicking my fingers on the hand not pinning the attacker down, a flame ignited in the palm of my hand. I held the flame between our faces in order to get a clear view of my attacker and for them to see me.

Once I saw the person's face, I gasped, "Luna?!"

Her pale face was slashed with multiple cuts, and dirty from the cellar. I immediately relaxed the grip I had around her throat, and she gasped for breath.

Even as she tried to catch her breath, she threw herself in my arms and started sobbing, "Ana!"

Still in shock I cradled the girl as best as I could with the bump between us. I stroked her tangled hair and hushed her, "Hey.. are you okay? Luna! Talk to me.."

"I'm so sorry!" Luna sobbed, pulling her face out of my shoulder, "I didn't know it was you. I heard you had an alliance with the Deatheaters and thought they sent you in to hurt us!" Luna shook violently in my arms, on the verge of hyperventilating, "I'm so sorry Ana!"

Pulling the distraught girl into my arms, I was forced to wonder what they had done to her. The scenarios that popped up made me want to be sick.

"Shhh Luna... it's ok. I've got you... I've got you... Shhhh." I hushed, crumbling down to the ground with the girl, knowing she would be exhausted and that her body wouldn't be able to hold her up for much longer.