crescendo

A/N: This is a nice long chapter! Three updates in one day?? - FA

Ana's POV:

It was now March, both Peter and I had been in Malfoy Manor for just about three months. I was now heavily pregnant at 8 months, and with everyday my pregnancy progressed the more anxious I got to escape.

After that day with Voldemort, it had taken me over a week to fully recover. I was no longer able to heal myself as I needed to preserve any magical energy not feeding my child in order to be able to escape.

Whenever any of the Snatchers or Bella got bored they would come down to the Cellar and find amusement in taunting the others.

When Luna's father had be sent to Azkaban, Bella had found great joy in bragging about it to Luna. Finding amusement in Luna's fearful tears.

With everyday that passed, the harder Peter found it to bite his tongue and pretend. He was slowly losing his patience.

Around a month ago, Voldemort had sent out orders to find Harry after Peter had not so carelessly mentioned about the pain of a mates death, during the Deatheater's monthly meetings.

It was late in the evening when a loud crash resounded from upstairs.

I had awoken from my light slumber, shooting Peter and Draco a confused look. The pair shrugged.

"Probably Aunt Bella losing her temper again.." Draco sighed, before closing his eyes again. Hoping to catch a few more hours of sleep.

Frowning, I tried to ignore the weird feeling in my gut as I closed my eyes. However, they shot back open again when the sound of footsteps hurriedly pounding down the steps was heard.

Draco and Peter snapped into action both scrambling to their feet as one of the Snatchers came into view, "Draco! You are needed! Hurry!"

Startled, Draco shot Peter an alarmed look before running up the steps behind the Snatcher.

I rose to my feet and made my way over to the front of the Cellar, watching through the bars as Draco's shadow disappeared.  

"What do you think is going on?" I asked Peter, who looked at me in anticipation.

"I'm not sure..."

Suddenly Dean came up behind me, gently taking my hand, "Ana.. you must hide... you never know who those Snatchers are bringing down here..."

Nodding, I allowed for Dean to pull me behind one of the many stone pillars in the Cellar. I decided to stay closer to the front of the Cell in order to still be able to see.

Suddenly, Bella screeched and the sound of a whip snapping resounded throughout the house. She started screaming orders, and Peter ran up the stairs hearing the commotion.

My heart was thumping out of my chest, as I tried to settle my breathing.

Then the sound of multiple, stumbling footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

Covered by the darkness of the Cellar I poked my head out in order to see what was going on.

Peter had two figures gripped in his hands as he kicked open the Cellar gate and frantically threw them in.

Due to the lack of light I couldn't see their faces clearly, so when the two figures scrambled up and rushed for the gate I poked my head out further to try and get a better look.

"What are we gonna do? We can't leave Hermione alone with her!"

It was as if the world around my froze entirely at the sound of that voice. The two once unidentifiable figures now seeming unmistakable.