Leon

Ana's POV:

April 30th 1998, in Private Drive I had brought two lives into the world. One old and the other, complete new.

As I watched my mother hold my son, who was cocooned in a white blanket, knitted by Arabella I realised I had achieved something I thought was impossible.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the dark unruly curls that splayed across my son's head. A teary smile resting on my face as Arabella worked on stitching up a tear down there.

"You did a wonderful job today, my dear..." Arabella sighed, patting my thigh gently, letting me know that she had finished her work.

Reluctantly tearing my gaze away from my son and mother, I gave Arabella a weary smile.

"My work is not over yet Arabella..." I sighed, pushing myself to sit up on the couch.

As I made myself comfortable, Draco walked out of the kitchen holding a glass which contained a red liquid.

I took the glass, throwing him a questioning look.

"Its a pain potion. It'll completely numb any pain you're feeling and speed up the natural healing process." Draco smiled, encouraging me to drink.

I threw the potion down my throat like a shot, grimacing at its pungent taste.

"Thats the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted!"

Draco simply laughed, "You're welcome, cousin dearest!" Before taking the empty glass from my fingers and heading back into the kitchen.

I turned my attention back to my mother, who was already looking my way. Finally able to tear her loving stare away from her grandson.

Slowly, she stood from the armchair and made her way over to where I was sat. Once she was stood in front of me, she carefully positioned my son into my waiting arms before taking a seat at my side.

"He's more than perfect, sweetheart..." She smiled, kissing my temple.

I grinned, looking down adoringly at the babe, running a gentle finger over his smooth cheek.

"And every little Prince needs a name Ana..." Peter chirped, announcing his presence in the room.

"I feel guilty naming him without his Father around..." I admitted, a frown settling on my brows for the first time since my son entered the world this morning.

"Who said Harry wasn't around?" Peter quizzed, raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Understanding what he meant, I ducked my head and gently tucked the blanket away from my son's face before channelling Harry through our bond.

Sensing my need for him, Harry too began to transcend into our connection. Once he had, I took over his sight. Allowing for him to see his son through my eyes.

"You have a son, Harry..." I whispered.

I heard Harry gasp, and felt my own eyes build with his tears.

"A boy..." He choked out, taking in all his son's features.

"He needs a name..." I chuckled lightly, slightly teasing.

There was a silence before Harry's voice rang throughout my head, strong and loving, "Leon Albus Potter..."

Another silence settled as the name echoed around. Smiling, I stroked at his small cheek,

"Hello Leon..." I cooed, giggling when Leon turned his head towards my finger, clearly beginning to grow hungry.

"The lion grows hungry.." Harry chuckled, his emotions evident in his voice.