The Girl with Blue hair

(Y/n) Pov

I was just 5 years old at the time. I didn't know much of what was going on in the world. I was just a kid back then. Little did I know that on my 10th birthday I would come to a shocking revelation.

I was walking during the night, it was dark(No shit Sherlock). I yawned as I was going to bed oblivious to my surroundings. Till I stumble upon a door I haven't seen before. I see it slowly open and close from the breeze that was coming from there. I began to get close to the door and slowly opened it revealing steps that lead downwards. I slowly began traveling down.

I regretted it so bad. It was the worst thing I have ever witnessed. Bodies were lying around the room, butchered bodies, a leg here, a hand there. I was disgusted but I couldn't look away. I kept on moving forwards taking in my surroundings. Thats when I heard.. crying? I reached the front of a cell where said crying came from.

A girl with light blue hair. She looked the same age as me. She was locked up, her hands on her knees rocking back and forth. She was crying.. saying "Mommy.. Daddy.. Why.."

When she laid eyes on me I got a view of two gorgeous blue orbs that resembled the sky. After a bit of staring she quickly backed away from the Bars that seperater her from me.

???: GET AWAY I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!

I backed away in complete stupor as her blue eyes looked at me with pure hatred and despise.

(Y/n): I.. I'm not going to hurt you...

I tried comforting her but her eyes shook violently at me she let out a laugh.

???: Hahaha.. Sure.. Not now but soon.. You are a little brat who has gotten everything from them haven't you..? Guess what same thing for me!! I was also their "child" till they put me in here.. I was also there growing up with you I saw you a couple of times.. but we were never able to speak through out allll those years.

I looked at her and listened to her silently while she spoke. She lived here as well? But how come I never saw her? How come we never met?

???: I guess they preferred you over me. Let them take you in spoil you.. Then stab you in the back.. and and.. do things to you because you are weak and defenseless and and..

She started to cry again.

???: I want to die.. I hate it here.. please just let me be reunited with my real family...

I just stood there and felt a pit of despair fill up my stomache. I never felt do much rage and disgust. What the hell was going on? Why was this innocent girl in such a position? Why? why? Why!?

(Y/n): I'll be back..

I turned to walk away and could hear the girl sniffle some more. I walked past all the dead bodies again. Up the stairs his eyes glazed over devoid of emotion and life.

I overheard my "Parents" if I could even call them that, talking and so I did what anyone else would have done and eavesdropped.

???: When will the payment come in Ricardo? I'm sick if having to watch over this brat already. I just wanna get rid of him.

She spoke to a man that was standing opposite of the room. Ricardo who was apparently my "Father" all this time and the person he spoke to was my "Mother".

Ricardo: In a weeks time honey. After this last little venture we can rest at ease with all the cash in the world. We'd be swimming in pools of gold and riches for the rest of our lives!!. Once the money comes in I will let you have your fun with (Y/n). But for now you will have to make due with little old Sky.