(Y/n) vs Veliona

They had reached a dark arena. (Y/n) looked around it was quite dark.

(Y/n): So is this where we will have our bout?

Veliona had kept walking forward until she was a good distance away.

Veliona: Indeed.

She turned around and pulled out her weapon. It had a black and yellow design with the tip of the blade being silver.

Veliona: What do you think (Y/n)?

She twisted her weapon around. To him it appeared to be an oversized sickle.

(Y/n): What are you doing with a sickle?

Her eyebrow had gone up as she looked at her weapon.

Veliona: This is a Scythe not a sickle.

(Y/n) scratched the back of his head.

(Y/n): Oh

He looked at the weapon closely. He was getting a real bad feeling about it. He could feel his senses going haywire.

All of a sudden said arena had lighted up completely. He could see all of the people sitting down spectating and a lot of the emperors knights pointing arrowheads at him. He looked behind him and saw the exit was blocked off.

(Y/n): I can't say I didn't expect this.

Veliona: Oh~ you seem quite calm. Think you'll be able to escape?

(Y/n): No. I have a feeling I won't be able to.

Veliona smirked.

Veliona: Ara ara~ you're quite the mood downer.. Every hunter knows its best when their prey is running for their lives.

(Y/n) looked at her. She was strong. Really strong. When him and Esdeath fought that bird for brains Esdeath had tapped into a power unknown to him. He still hadn't gone toe to toe with her full power so he wouldn't be able to measure just how strong he is now.

He slowly unsheathed his newly reforged Katana it much lighter and thanks to his new sheath he felt even lighter than before.

(Change that bit of orange to black if you'd like)

(Y/n): Old Geezer really did a good job..

He swung his sword once causing a gust of wind Veliona's hair was swaying from the force. She smiled.

Veliona: I am already feeling excited and we haven't even begun!

(Y/n): Tell me one thing. What will you do with me if you capture me?

Veliona: My my asking a woman for her secrets. Quite rude of you don't you think?

(Y/n): I was never known for my kindness.

He gave her a cold stare.

Veliona: Mmm.

She had dissappeared from where she stood. This causing (Y/n) to widen his eyes.