Second Job

Akame's Pov

A week had passed since Sheele's death and everyone was getting a long like normal. Besides (Y/n) he was still as serious as ever but he managed to send out a few smiles here and there. Not that I blame him its just who he is. Looking at him reminds me of me. Always keeping a serious expression.

I was paired up with him. This was his second job and this was my first Job being paired up with him. I heard it all from Chelsea and Mine. It felt wrong because I think I should have learned from him himself but I guess we all have curiosities.

(Y/n): What are the details?

I snapped back to reality and took in a deep breath.

Akame: This time we will assasinate a man named Krono. Unusual name but it is said that he can control time to a certain extent.

He nodded at me not a bit worried about the mission. I couldn't help but stare at him from the corner of my eyes. His red eyes were alluring. It made me feel funny inside someone else with red eyes.

Akame: Your eyes.

(Y/n): Mm?

Akame: They look nice.

What the hell? They look nice? Really Akame is that what you could think of?

(Y/n): Thanks. Yours look much prettier than mine though. I know my eyes lost their bright red color.

Ok so atleast he wasn't so serious about it.
We approached the manta and hopped up on it.

On our way to our target I tried starting up a conversation.

Akame: What's Sky to you?

He seemed to raise a brow at my question. Did he not expect me to ask about her?

(Y/n): Sky.. Mmm she's a very delicate flower. I care for her deeply. She's also my best friend. We've been together since the age of 10 if anything happened to her I would probably go insane.

Ahh so he loved her as a best friend? Not more than that?

Akame: I see.

This time he asked me a question.

(Y/n): What about you? Is there anyone you want to protect?

Ahh yes there is one.. but that was long ago..

Akame: Not protect. But kill. My sister she.. Lets just say certain situations made us enemies.

He simply nodded.

(Y/n): I won't pry then. You can tell me whenever you are ready.

He spoke gently sending me a smile which I returned. I began to get cold. Our mission location was near the snowy mountains called Mount Snow. Silly name but it did live up to it.

There was a base of operations here and a General. The general being Krono of course.

Supposedly he could slow down time for a few seconds or stop it entirely for roughly 5 seconds. This was a tricky foe indeed.

Why was I getting cold? Ah right. I came wearing my usual skirt and sleeveless shirt with no tie. Mistake on my part. I wrapped my hands around me and rubbed my arms.

That is until I felt something cover me up. (Y/n) had put his hoodie over me and supprisingly the thin layered hoodie managed to keep my entire body warm.

Akame: Thank you. But how is it that this hoodie keeps me warm?

(Y/n) put his fingers together and lightning formed on them I was wuite surprised.