Home part 3

They laid there together. Their bodies hugging tightly. After their little "exercise" Sky had fallen asleep on top of (Y/n). He remained awake seeing as how he wasn't one to fold after such activities.

He looked at sleeping figure of Sky and began to trace circles behind her exposed back.

(Y/n): Come on get up.. We've done nothing but be in our room all day..

Sky just grunted as she began to open her eyes. She groggily sat up exposing her naked body to him. He of course sat up with her and planted a kiss on her which she happily returned.

(Y/n): Goodmorning Sky

Sky: Goodmorning (Y/n)~

She reluctantly got up and went for the bathroom first. He of course followed suite.

Sky: Hu- huh!? Ehat are you doing in here!?

(Y/n): Oh please I was in here last night so save me the embarrassment.

Sky whose face then turned a shade of dark red at his rashness began to calm  down.

She sat in the bath tub with him doing the same.

Sky: So.. This is real?

(Y/n) nodded.

Sky: It really is..

She lifted her hands as she let the water fall down and splash lightly back into the tub.

Sky: You know.. I never thought this kind of happiness was for me..

(Y/n) who was splashing his face with water suddenly looked over at her.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Sky: I guess just the way my childhood was.. The time I remember was hell. It was difficult to remember the bits with my sister but when I saw her face, felt her hold me, memories I didn't know I had started coming back. I remember there was a time I WAS happy. It just wasn't for long.. But.. I am happy even now. Happier then I have ever been before.

She turned around and sat on (Y/n)'s lap.

Sky: I just hope that this time.. This time it lasts..

She laid her head just under his chin. (Y/n) then wrapped his arms around her.

(Y/n): This time it will last. I promise.

She smiled.

Sky: Better not go back on your word okay?

After washing her hair and her washing his back they both got out of the bathroom. (Y/n) was the first to get out and be dressed.

He went out first to get some breakfast ready for him and Sky.

Leone: Good morning there hotshot~

(Y/n): Good morning there Leone!

Leone was take aback at his happy tone. It was all kinds of new to her.

Leone: Atta girl.. the plan was a success..

She whispered to no one but herself. Her teigu animal traits let her sniff out Sky's presence. She wanted to run to her hug her. After losing Lubbock and getting someone back she felt herself hang on to some hope.

Leone: Well I hope to see you later i'll be out on a mission soon.

He could tell she was beating herself up over Lubbock. Even though she tried to hide it.

(Y/n): If you'd like I can accompany you?

Leone was taken by surprise once again.

Leone: No thanks. I shouldn't intrude with you annnnnnnn-