Another Way

"It won't work"

Esdeath walked down the empty corridor. Those words lingering in her head over and over again.

30 minutes ago

Esdeath: Are you sure of that?

Kurome looked at Esdeath with a hint of sadness and nodded.

Kurome: I can only manipulate bodies of people I have already slain.. I can control up to 8 as well.. But anything like reviving a body that has been slain by something else.. I am not capable of that. If I was then some of the people I cared about would still be here..

Esdeath closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

Esdeath: I see. I apologize for bringing up any bad memories.

She approached Kurome and patted her head gently and began to take her leave.

Kurome: Hey Esdeath, is there someone you want back? Someone you care about?

Said person stopped at the opened door and without turning around spoke.

Esdeath: Something like that.

She said nothing else and began her trek once more.

Present

Esdeath was racking her brains for an answer until instead came an idea in her mind.

Esdeath: The Library yes.. I could find some valuable information there.

She started making her way. Until she stumbled upon a huge door with a lock in the center. She didn't have her key to this part of the castle but she did have her abilities. She quickly forged a key of ice and turned the lock. The door opened with a loud freaking noise followed by a gust of wind brushing past her.

This part of the Castle was accessible to only a few and they had a key for it. Though they never used it for anything as they saw no profit in it. But sucks for them cuz knowledge is a very VERY powerful thing.

Esdeath cleared a table and began looking through thousands of books. Sorting what might have answers and putting back what deemed worthless.

She found her picks and began to rummage through.

With (Y/n)

Normally he'd walk around the Night Raid base until he found something to do. Najenda limiting him to certain missions and forced to partner up was quite annoying. So to say he found the partnering up part to be alright at first but now he just seemed to be quite annoyed at everything.

(Y/n): Could really use some action.. Should go find Esdeath and try to kick her ass..

Esdeath

Esdeath: *Achoo* Damned assassin's.. must be planning something, well whatever. They must have learned their lesson with their last slip up.

Back with (Y/n)

An endless walk it was. Until a certain store got his attention.

(Y/n: What.. Do we have here?

He walked towards the shop. Well smithy so to say and he couldn't help but take a deep breath through his nose to smell the smoke coming from the back of the shop confirming there was someone back there.

He rung the bell that was on the counter and noticed the hammering had stopped but was followed by a muffled grunt.

A man came out the back he had black dirt spots around his face proving he was working on some kind of weapon. If the sweat didn't prove he was working his ass off. The smithy was around 6'2 and had a thick beard and white hair.