Healing

Third Person Pov

A month had passed after the horrible death of Sky. (Y/n) was slowly getting over her. He started to become more talkative with everyone. He even began to say puns when he had a chance although they weren't very.. Punny at all.. ~(~^~)~

Chelsea had been true to her word. She would make (Y/n)'s favorite lunch to which he thanked her profusely. It meant a lot to him and he made sure she knew that.

(Y/n): Morning Akame! How's it going?

She turned to him a little startled by his sudden outburst.

Akame: I'm pretty good what about you?

(Y/n): As good as I can be. So any Jobs to be taken care of?

She nodded.

Akame: I'll be going with Leone on this job. What about you? Anything?

(Y/n): No.. Najenda hasn't called me up for some reason. I'm actually on my way to her.

Akame knew well why she hasn't called upon him to send him on a mission. Najenda's been giving him some time to heal up after.. That incident. She has given him a lot of time actually but that is understandable. Being together for as long as they have makes sense to give him this much breathing room.

Akame: Be sure that you are prepared for whatever job she might give you okay?

(Y/n) gave her a thumbs up and they both went their seperate ways.

He reached the door leading to her office and knocked. Once he heard her say come in he opened it and closed it behind him.

Najenda: (Y/n) how can I help you?

(Y/n): I was actually wondering if you had a job for me. This months been really dull..

Najenda searched through all her sheets of you guessed it. Corrupted fucks in the capital.

Najenda: Ah yes. Here.

She handed him a sheet with a picture of a woman in what seemed to be in her late 20's.

Najenda: Her name is Sierra. Apparently she is known as the "Succubus" alluring men into secluded areas and getting her kill in. Someones Mother said her son was one of her targets and ever since she's been trying to get vengeance.

(Y/n) nodded.

(Y/n): I think I can find a way to shut her needs off permanently.

Najenda nodded and got back to her paperwork. Before he left Najenda called his name.

Najenda: Be careful okay??

He gave her a thumbs up and closed the door behind him.

Tatsumi: Hey (Y/n)!!

He turned to him. They both gave eachother a quick fistbump.

(Y/n): Hey Tatsumi whats up?

Tatsumi: I heard you were finally being sent to a mission. If you don't mind let me join ya.

He thought for a bit but then decided against it.

(Y/n): Maybe another time. The person i'm after is a "Succubus" or something. Chances are we both might get charmed and she might make us turn against eachother. I'll be taking one of the girls with me to lower the chances of well you know.

Tatsumi had a hand under his chin and nodding his head up and down seeming to understand.

Tatsumi: Gotcha! But try not to get entranced okay? We wouldn't want any of the girls carrying an unconcious you back here.