Girl Talk

All three girls sat at the table and by three I mean Akame, Chelsea, and Sky herself. At first it was just two of them but Chelsea had somehow coincidentally come up and now there they were.

The three had ordered their food but non had touched it.

Sky: You know the food will get cold right?

The other two nodded and began to slowly eat.

Chelsea: So about (Y/n)..

Sky: Yes about him.. I can tell that you two obviously like him and please do not deny it. Denying it when its obvious is like a little kid being caught red handed stealing from the snack cabinet and saying he/she didn't do it.

Akame: That.. Was oddly specific..

Sky: Ehem back to the topic at hand. So why is it that you're attracted to him?

Before Akame could speak Chelsea took the lead.

Chelsea: Well he is handsome for starters but outside of looks? Even though he is well.. Not very friendly with most people he tends to be quite the softy if you get to know him right. He.. also wants to protect everyone around him too a very selfless person sometimes I wish he could be a little more selfish for his sake..

Sky nodded. She looked over to Akame.

Sky: What about you?

Akame: I am not sure.. But there are some things I hate about him.

The other two shot their eyes wide open.

Akame: I hate how he is always tring to "protect" us and putting himself in all kinds of risks. Running off to who knows ehat mission by himself not letting anyone come with him. I have thought things like "What if he doesn't return?" That thought alone made me feel lonely.. I enjoy his company and his warmth..

She thought about the hug she shared with him before he had set off.

Akame: And.. I want more..

Akame was beginning to feel brave and looked Sky dead in the eyes.

Akame: I want to be with him just as much as the two of you do. I haven't backed away from a mission before.. and I won't start now.

The determination in her eyes gave Sky a sigh of relief.

Sky: It seems the two of you are quite determined. But I am quite worried about you.

She looked over to Chelsea.

Sky: How do I know you won't inflict pain on him again? I know ehat went down with you and him.

Chelsea sweat dropped.

Chelsea: I.. regret it very much.. but I am trying to earn his forgiveness.. We have gotten on better terms but not on the ones we used to be..

Sky let out a deep breath.

Sky: Very well i'll allow you both to indulge yourselfs.

She continued to eat her food.

Akame and Chelsea looked at Sky.

Both: You mean..?

Sky: I am willing to share. But only if (Y/n) himself is willing to accept your feelings that is.

Chelsea: I took his first kiss!

Chelsea blurted out.

Sky looked at her.

Sky: Wha..?

Chelsea: Just thought I would be clean about it okay!?

Sky was composed. She didn't budge.