Happy Birthday!

(Y/n)'s Pov

I woke up this morning thinking this will be a great day. I just have to make it work somehow being alone all day today was probably best. But I knew that I would have to visit her at one point or another. I reluctantly lift myself up from the bed and began to pack my things.

(Y/n): I'll be seeing you soon..

As I take my backpack I sling it over my shoulder. I walk out only to see Tatsumi walking my way. Me and him kinda became good friends. He would always try to bring my spirits up but his attempts of them working were very rare. But I appreciated them nontheless.

Tatsumi: Hey (Y/n)!! I was wonderi- Hey whats with the big backpack??

I looked over to my bag and thought. Wait? I don't need this to make the trip. I quickly threw it back into my room.

(Y/n): Its nothing forget about it.

He looked at me with furrowed brows.

Tatsumi: Hey man are you okay? You seem out of it and I mean more than usual.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't out of it. I was definitely not all the way in. I thought about telling him. Why not? I trust him enough and he hasn't done anything to earn any mistrust.

(Y/n): Today is..

Time skipppp Akame Pov

I haven't seen (Y/n) at all today he must have gone out on a job with someone but to my surprise I found everyone at the dining.

Akame: Huh? Where's (Y/n)?? I haven't seen him all day today.

Everyone turned towards me and faced me with a dumbfounded expression.

Leone: We thought.. He might have been with you out on a job since you weren't here but I gues here you are now..

I looked over at everyone. I looked at Tatsumi who seemed to have a guilty expression.

Akame: Tatsumi? Do you know where he is??

He quickly seemed startled by my sudden question and quickly spoke.

Tatsumi: Nope! Nothing! I know nadaaa!!

Everyone eyed him with obvious suspicion he seemed to shrink a bit.

Tatsumi: FINE!!! But.. You guys can't tell him I told you. But first things first. This is a very serious matter and it is best to not approach him about it. Atleast.. not now.

Mine: Oh come on. What could be so important that we can-

Tatsumi: Today is his birthday.

Everyone seemed surprised at the sudden news.

Leone: Thats nothing to be serious about!! Come on we have to celebrate! Quick get decorations!!

Before anyone moved to do anything Tatsumi spoke again.

Tatsumi: Thats.. the thing that its his birthday.. and Sky's as well.. they both have the same birthday..

Everyone widened their eyes as if a grim truth had hit them.

Leone: Well then.. That.. Changes things.. But even still he is our friend and I wanna make sure he has a smile on that face of his.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Lubbock: He doesn't have to do this alone.. He also has us to rely on i'm sure we can help him have a happy day today.

Everyone nodded in agreement once more.