Another Chance

Chelsea stood there holding what remained of her right arm she stood outside by the room where (Y/n) was telling his story. After awhile of talking and scolding everyone slowly left the room.

Akame: He is resting for now. If you wish to talk to him you will have to return later.

She spoke to her in a monotone voice and a maybe a tiny bit of hostility for obvious reasons. Chelsea noticed this and nodded.

Chelsea: I understand. But I won't bother him while he rests but I would like to be there to wait while he wakes up.

Chelsea stood her ground looking at Akame straight in the eyes with a strong aura of determination.

Akame sighed she wasn't sure if letting him wake up for his first sight to be was a good idea. Chelsea was on a thin line Akame knew it, everyone else knew it, hell even Chelsea herself knew it. But.. She could at least admire her a bit for showing some courage even after what she said.

Akame: Very well.. Try not to say anything that you will regret.

With that Akame began to take her leave while everyone else looked at Chelsea.

Tatsumi: Good luck.

He patted her shoulder and smiled.

Mine: If it doesn't work out know that we will be here for you..

The rest of the group looked at her with small smiled and nods. They began to walk away leaving her alone to face the person ok the other side of the door. She took a big breath. Her heart was beginning to beat faster and her left arm was shaking.

Chelsea: It's okay.. It will be okay.. I rather try and fail then regretting that I did nothing and even if I fail I will try again and again..

She took another deep breath and pushed the door open.

There he lay covered in bandages. Which wasn't far from normal since he always tends to get injured. But there he was sleeping soundly his chest rising up and down. He looked like a mummy. The thought of a Mummy (Y/n) made her giggle a bit.

She took a nearby seat and dragged it towards her placing it near the bed. She sat there watching his sleeping form.

Chelsea: ...

She opened and closed her mouth. She wanted to say something but what? What could she say? The last thing she said tore them apart. She started remembering what transpired not that long ago. But she was being too hopeful too expectant. This would take more than a simple "I am sorry" what she said about Sky someone who was also a friend of hers made her sick.

Chelsea: I don't expect you to forgive me.. Hell I can't even begin to forgive myself for what I said.

She spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Chelsea: But I just wanted to say that I am sorry..

She looked down on her hair covering her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks and fell on her lap.

Chelsea: What I said about Sky.. I can't be sorry enough. Sky was an amazing person and a great friend. When you told us about her death that was a hard pull to swallow.

She began quivering in her seat as she began to wipe tears away with her one and only arm.

Chelsea: I was scared when I was running I felt alone no I WAS alone.. I was sure I would die something told me I was supposed to die there and then but you.. You saved my life..

She looked at his sleeping form.

Chelsea: You appeared like a white knight.. I didn't get to see since well.. I was probably passed out due to my injuries.