First Job

Najenda's Pov

I called for three people specifically. (Y/n), Chelsea and Mine. I want him to go on missions with different members to better get aquainted with them. Atleast that is what I hope for.

Najenda: Thank you for coming. I need you to take care of this Job which was requested. A widow who's husband was unjustifiably murdered sent us a letter because the Guards couldn't do their jobs properly.

(Y/n) took the paper and read the details. Their target was a fat rich man with a cigar on his mouth. He read the part which said "heavily guarded" which brought a smile to his lips. He passed the details over to Chelsea and Mine which read the note as he left.

Najenda: Be careful. We don't know if there is a Teigu user amongst their ranks.

I spoke with a serious tone. But (Y/n) stopped before he left the room and slightly turned his head over to me.

(Y/n): As careful as one can be.

Walking out the door he forgot a certain two teammates that he was supposed to go with. The two girls that were left behind quickly scrambled after him. Sigh I have a feeling he'll be quite the trouble maker..

I continued working on my paperwork while my trusty Teigu Susanoo was standing beside me vigilant as ever. I would hope their mission came with positive results.

Mine's Pov

He just left us behind while we read the details. That guy can really get on my nerves!! Chelsea and I caught up with him and we both took a side.

Mine: So.. What do you think? Being accompanied by the Sniper Genius must be really great feeling right right?

He just casually shrugged. Man atleast react positively or something! Not even a minute has passed and he's already getting under my skin!!

Mine: Why yo-

Chelsea decided to cut me off and speak.

Chelsea: So (Y/n) you don't really talk a lot do ya?

I looked over to him to which he just nodded. Could he ATLEAST say something!?

Mine: You know its rude to just give answers by body movement. We are trying to have a conversation with you.

I hear him sigh and stop walking.

(Y/n): I don't have anything against you two. I am just not very talkative to anyone. I get a job. Do it and done. I am not very comfortable with anyone here but Sky. So when I feel it comfortable I will speak proper words and try my best to have a conversation.

After saying his piece he continued walking leaving Chelsea and I to watch his retreating form. Chelsea looked at me and gave me a light smile.

Chelsea: Lets just give him time ok?

I simply nodded.

Sky's Pov

I have received a job with two other people. One I came to know as Tatsumi and the other which me and (Y/n) met later on known as Sheele (Forgive me I forgot her name idk if this was it. This is the girl with glasses and the huge scissors Teigu)

I felt very uncomfortable going on a mission with people I didn't trust. I always went on missions with (Y/n) my comfort zone wasn't in the "comfortable" zone part right now.

Sheele: Is something the matter? You seem to be uncomfortable.. If you need to let something out you can tell us we are family now.

The girl who was almost as pink as that Mine spoke up. Ughhh why did she have to be so nice? Can't she see I am trying to hate them?