04

A loud buzzing noise snapped Taehyung out of his slumber and caused him to jump up into a sitting position.

For a good moment, his mind was in utter shock as he tried to figure out what was going on. Everything was dark, his heart was racing and that loud sound didn't seem to shut up. He looked to his left to find the source of the noise and finally he remembered where he was.

With a sigh of relief, he turned off his alarm clock and laid back down onto his back. He felt even more tired than usual as he laid in his bed and tried to force himself to stay awake.

His mind was still hazy, his eyelids felt heavy and there was this pressure pushing his body down, making him want to stay in bed all day long. He felt around his mattress trying to feel out his phone. As usual, he found it by the end of the bed, next to his legs.

He never understood how his phone ended up there every morning, but he decided not to question it. He grabbed the device and unlocked it, the bright light from the screen causing him to squint in pain. It took him a few moments for his eyes to adjust before he could normally look at the screen.

He noticed five text messages and a missed call from last night, but he didn't bother answering it, he'll see the boy in less than an hour anyway, they'll discuss whatever it is the boy wanted to discuss then.

And as always, he was right.

He stepped off the school bus and tried to locate where his friend was waiting for him. He left the parking lot and made his way over to the school figuring the boy was most likely waiting for him by the school entrance.

''Tae!'' A voice he knew all too well called out for him, causing him to stop walking and wait for the owner of the voice to catch up to him.

''Morning.'' He greeted the older boy with a small smile.

''Morning.'' The other panted; he had to run to catch up to Taehyung.

''Where were you, I didn't see you when I got off the bus?''

''Mom drove me, I fell asleep.''

''Of course.''

''Why didn't you answer me last night? I called you.'' Yoongi asked, just as Taehyung predicted he would.

''I fell asleep watching a movie, I didn't see it, sorry.'' Taehyung lied as he and his friend made their way down the school hallway.

''You okay?'' The older asked, concern hidden in his tone of voice.

''Tired.'' Taehyung mumbled. It was the truth, for some reason he felt the need to lie down and go back to sleep for the next three days or so.

''Well, luckily I don't have that problem, mom's yelling about how irresponsible I am woke me right up.''

''All you did was over-sleep?''

''You know how she is.'' Yoongi sighed. ''Anyway, I'll see you at lunch, I gotta go copy my homework before the bell rings.''

''Alright, see ya.'' And so Yoongi disappeared into his classroom, leaving Taehyung all alone.

He dragged his tired body into his classroom and sat down in his seat, his tired head lying down onto the desk. He wanted to fall asleep, he still had about ten minutes before the bell rang, but his classmates didn't seem to want to shut up.

''Tae, are you alright?'' Another familiar voice spoke as the owner of it sat down in the desk next to him.

''You're the second person who's asked me this question today, do I look sick or something?'' He questioned the girl sitting next to him.

''Well you're usually more full of life, you look kind of sad today.'' Yuqi explained.

''Nah, just didn't get enough sleep I guess.'' Taehyung lied. The other didn't look convinced by his lie. She pressed her palm against his forehead, checking if the boy was possibly sick.

''You don't feel hot... Do you have a headache?''

''No.''

''Feel sick to the stomach?''

''No.''

''Did you watch Koizora again?''

''I cried once watching it, when are you going to let that go.'' Taehyung complained making the other bursting into laughter.

''You were depressed about it for a whole week.''

''Was not.''

''Tears started building up in your eyes when you saw an airplane trail in the sky.''

''Whatever.'' Taehyung murmured, feeling his cheeks heating up from embarrassment. He turned his head the other way so that he was now facing the wall of the classroom and sighed. What was it that really got him feeling this way?