20

Two weeks went by in the blink of an eye for a certain pair of boys.

If they weren't texting each other during school, then they were glued together by their lips in their own little hideaway. Although winter was coming and the weather was cloudy and cold the pair still bared through it, warming their bodies up by embracing and kissing each other.

Gukks💞:

Bub...

You free?

Bubbs💗:

Nah bish

Im expensive

Gukks💞:

How much?

Ill pay

In cash

Bubbs💗:

Bish you cant reach my price if you sold ur kidney😂😂

Gukks💞:

Do you take cupons?

Bubbs💗:

Depends...

What you got?

Gukks💞:

My lips

And a gram of weed

Bubbs💗:

Very tempting offer I must say...

Ill see you in twenty😘

Gukks💞:

Hurry

I have to tell you something😄💞

Bubbs💗:

OMW💖

It was a Sunday afternoon, due to the changing of the seasons, the sky looked dark and gloomy, but Jungkook's mood was as bright and happy as ever. He was getting ready to go meet Taehyung and today was the day he was finally going to make everything right. Today he was going to ask Taehyung to be his boyfriend again. 

He grabbed his coat, grabbed his cap and gloves and another pair of gloves for Taehyung, knowing the boy never brought his own then crouched down underneath his bed to get his stash.

He pulled out the wooden box he kept well hidden from his mother and opened it up to take a small bag containing the pot. He was about to shove it into his pocket and place the box back into its hiding spot, when his doors bursted open, causing him to flinch and drop the box he was holding onto.

''Where do you think you're going again?!'' Mrs. Jeon shouted as she walked into the room.

''Don't you know how to knock?!'' Jungkook snapped back, he was so furious about the fact that she just busted into his room like that to realize she could see his stash lying on the ground.

''I own the house! If I want to I can come in anytime I want!''' Mrs. Jeon shouted back, her eyes landing on the items that were lying on the ground. ''What the hell is this?''

Jungkook just now realized she could see the stash and start to quickly put it away, as if his mother hadn't already figured out what was going.

Mrs. Jeon rushed over to her son and grabbed onto his hair then pulled on it to get her son to stand up.

''I asked you a question!'' She shouted as he gripped onto his hair even harder causing a hiss to escape Jungkook's lips.

''It's nothing!'' Jungkook shouted back as he tried to free himself from his mother's grip.

''Nothing?! Do you think I'm stupid?!'' Mrs. Jeon shouted, she released Jungkook's hair but only so that she could slap his cheek. The impact was so hard it made Jungkook stumble back a bit before he was stable on his feet again. ''Hand it over. Right now.'' She ordered. Jungkook didn't respond, he just stared at his mother, still shocked by the slap. ''Are you deaf?!'' She snapped again and crouched down to pick up the small bag of pot. She grabbed the entire box and stood back up and was about to leave the room.

''What are you doing?''

''What do you think?! I'm throwing this garbage out.''

''Mom stop!'' Jungkook tried to stop her but ended up getting slapped again.

''Enough Jungkook!'' She shouted causing Jungkkook to freeze. ''I let you go out, let you hang out with those friends of yours, I even let our fights slide. But this is too much. Give me your phone and computer, you're not leaving this house and I never want to see you talking to the people you got this from again or you're out of this house.'' Jungkook remained frozen in fear. He could handle his mother when she screamed at him, but when she spoke in such a calm tone he knew she was beyond furious, making him scared to even let out a breath around her. She took the phone off his desk then grabbed his laptop as well then slammed the doors of his bedroom into Jungkook's face.

It took Jungkook a few moments to regain himself. He dragged his body over to the door to try and open it but he couldn't. The door was locked.

''Mom?'' No reply. ''Mom, let me out!'' He shouted as he banged onto the door. ''Dad! Dad! Get me out!'' There was no reply. ''Fuck!'' He shouted in anger as he hit is door again, he crouched down and buried his head into his fist as he tried to calm himself down.

How was he going to tell Taehyung?