22

Monday morning.

Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin arrived to school together.

Taehyung ended up staying at Yoongi's the entire night, Yoongi and Jimin tried their best to comfort him and calm him down. They didn't know much about what happened just little bits and pieces Taehyung managed to stutter out while he cried.

What they could gather was that Taehyung and Jungkook were once again romantically involved, but Jungkook once again backed out and broke his heart all over again.

''You sure you want to be in school today?'' Yoongi asked as he glanced at his friend.

Taehyung looked extremely pale. His eyes were slightly swollen due to all the crying and underneath his eyes were dark circles caused by the lack of sleep he got.

''I'll manage.'' Taehyung assured. Even his voice sounded drained.

This was ninth grade all over again, Yoongi thought to himself.

Although he and Taehyung met in high school, Yuqi told him how Taehyung was when he and Jungkook broke up in middle school. She was the only person that could get him to talk back then.

Speaking of the girl, Yuqi rushed down the hall, trying to spot her friends. Yoongi had told her everything already through text. She spotted the trio by Jimin's locker and all but sprinted over to Taehyung and wrapped her arms around him.

The sudden embrace caught Taehyung off guard, but he still hugged the girl back. Feeling a sense of relief that she chose to hug him and not yell at him for being an idiot.

''You were right...'' He whispered into her ear. Yuqi squeezed him even tighter, suddenly feeling bad for all the words she shouted at him.

''I'm so sorry Tae.'' She apologized. ''How are you?''

''Not my best day...'' Taehyung admitted causing Yoongi and Jimin to exchange a sad look.

In the meanwhile, a stressed Jungkook rushed down the hallways, looking for the boy he wasn't able to meet up with last night. He was spinning his head around and practically running down the halls. He needed to get to him before the bell rang; he needed to explain to him what happened.

He spotted the boy, standing with his friends talking. He looked worn out; he didn't smile when he spoke. Jungkook knew he was the cause of that sad expression, so he quickly made his way over to him.

''Taehyung.'' He called out causing all four of them to look up. All three of Taehyung's friends glared at him while Taehyung refused to look at him. ''Can I please talk to you.''

''What's there to talk about.'' Yuqi spoke as she glared at him.

''A lot.'' Jungkook tried his best not to spat at the girl, knowing now was not the time to get into a fight with Taehuyng and his friends. ''Tae, please. I need to explain what happened, just come with me.'' Jungkook begged as he stepped closer to Taehyung.

He was trying to grab the boy's hand, but by the way Yoongi was glaring at him he chose to keep his hands to himself instead.

''Why can't you just say it here?'' Taehyung spoke up, his voice sounded so dull and drained.

''Because I don't want to talk about my problems at home in the middle of the hallway. Please come with me.'' Jungkook begged.

Taehyung sent him an eye roll but still agreed.

''I'll be right back.'' He murmured to his friends then looked up at Jungkook to see where he would guide him to.

Jungkook took his hand into his own and led him away from his group of friends. He felt a sense of relief when Taehyung didn't move his hand away, and he felt a sense of pride as he walked down the hall holding the other's hand.

He used to be so scared when he and Taehyung would hold hands. Scared of being bullied or judged by the other kids. But now, he couldn't care less what they thought, he was proud to be able to hold Taehyung's hand.

He led the boy into the bathroom and into one of the stalls. He locked it then took a deep breath before facing Taehyung again.

''Explain.''