07

A few days passed by. And Taehyung and Jungkook didn't speak.

Like normal Taehyung would go to school and spend time with his friends, he would mind his own business and keep to himself. And Jungkook would do the same. He would spend his day with Hoseok, the two keeping to themselves.

There was one exception a day or two ago, where the pair managed to go to the bathroom at the same time. They only really smiled at one another and murmured a quick hello before going their own ways.

It was another cloudy afternoon, it had been raining for the past week and judging from the dark clouds outside today was not going to be an exception.

Taehyung was lying on his bed; music was blasting through his earphones. He was in the middle of dozing off when his phone vibrated causing him to flinch and open up his eyes. He looked down at his phone to see a snapchat notification. He unlocked his phone and noticed somebody had sent him something.

He opened up the snap, not even checking who sent it and regretted doing so right after. He had been sent a picture of a small bag, containing what he figured weed looked like before it was ready to be smoked. He read the message saying ''wanna join?'' and instantly knew who sent him the snap.

He quickly tapped on the pair's conversation and replied.

SpillTheTae☕:

Isn't it bout to rain??

Jeonggukkss:

Nahh

It think well be fine

SpillTheTae☕:

We?

Who said id join u?

Jeonggukkss:

Then why did you reply?

SpillTheTae☕:

Idk..

Was just trying to be nice and warn you bout the weather

Jeonggukkss:

Preciate it👍

U really dont wanna join me?

Its more fun if im not alone😏😏

SpillTheTae☕:

Idk jungkook...

Jeonggukkss:

Cmonn taee

Nothing bad happened last time remember

SpillTheTae☕:

I felt like shit next day

Jeonggukkss:

thats cause it was ur first time

SpillTheTae☕:

But still...

Im not into drugs

Jeonggukkss:

Then at least come keep me company

I wanna catch up

SpillTheTae☕:

Catch up?

With me?

Jeonggukkss:

Mhmmm

SpillTheTae☕:

I dont wanna be mean but that sounds like an even worse idea

Jeonggukkss:

Not to be mean you say...

Then proceed to hurt my feelings

SpillTheTae☕:

Sorry...

Jeonggukkss:

Look I just got the stash

My moms coming home soon and im dead if she sees this

Are you really not coming with?

Taehyung bit into his lip to hold back a frustrated groan. On one hand, he did feel like going outside for a bit and talking to somebody. But on the other hand, he didn't want that somebody to be Jungkook. Not because he still hated the boy, he had forgiven him a long time ago. For the sake of himself and his happiness of course, not because Jungkook deserved it.

But that didn't mean that he was ready to spend time with him, or watch him do drugs and ruin the happy moments of childhood he still allowed himself to think about. The boy may have won him over once, but there wasn't going to be a second time.

Jeonggukkss:

Taaeeeee

Answer me I neeed to know if ur coming along

Please...

I just wanna see you and talk normally...

I understand if u dont want me in ur life again

But let me know

Please dont just leave me on seen

SpillTheTae☕:

Fine

Ill see you at the swings

Jeonggukkss:

ON MY WAY

And once again Taehyung felt the need to punch himself in the face for being an idiot.