18

Skin on skin caressing, touching and rubbing against each other. Dimmed lights hiding the events that were happening. Soft cries and whimpers escaping their swollen lips but getting muffled by their kisses. The soft squeaking of the bed, the sound of skin slapping against each other and loud sloppy kisses. If anybody were to come home right now and hear those sounds, they would instantly know what was going on in Jungkook's bedroom.

''Shit... J-Jungkook~'' Taehyung moaned softly as he dug his nails into the skin of the other's back.

A hiss escaped Jungkook's lips as he felt the burning yet pleasurable sensation of Taehyung's nails on his skin, digging into him so deeply he wondered if he would start bleeding.

One moment the pair were in a heated lip lock on the ground, their inexperienced hands struggling to get rid of their clothing and kissing at the same time and the next, the pair were lying on the bed with nothing but a blanket covering the lower half of their bodies. Jungkook pressed his lips against the other's again. Muffling out the sounds they were making by a sloppy open mouth kiss; although the house was empty, they were both still so scared about making too much noise. They didn't want to get caught.

''A-ah~... Fuh-fuck~'' A moan escaped Jungkook's lips.

He hid his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck as he rocked his hips into the other, creating such wonderful throbs in the pits of their stomachs.

Taehyung dug his nails so deeply into Jungkook's back that the boy started bleeding. Jungkook suppressed his hissing and whining by biting into the skin on Taehyung's neck, the bite would most definitely leave a mark, a very visible bright red mark which Taehyung's friends would see, and blame him for it. But now was not the time to worry about that.

The worrying, the guilt and the realization happened after sex, not during sex.

So Jungkook didn't think about the worries but instead he closed his eyes in pleasure. He listened to Taehyung soft whines, the ones he was trying his hardest to suppress. He thought of his nails digging into his skin, he thought of the wonderful sensation of entering the other, how warm and tight the other felt. He thought of the boy in general. His lips, such soft and plump things those were. His eyes, big and wide and oh so beautiful. His smile, so unique and contagious. His voice so deep, yet so sweet and angelic to listen to, especially now. Oh and the boy's body, Jungkook couldn't stop his hands from roaming all over it feeling his soft skin on his fingertips.

He had to press his lips against Taehyung's neck again to keep quiet. He bit and sucked and kissed the sensitive skin, making it all that harder for Taehyung to be quiet.

''Juh... Jungkook~'' A throaty moan escaped Taehyung's lips.

''Fuh... Fuck~'' Oh how good it felt to have the other say his name like that. ''Taehyung~'' Jungkook half whispered half moaned into the boy's ear.

That act alone was enough for a shaky moan to escape Taehyung's lips. It was a dangerous game, the pair were playing. Both so vulnerable in the state they were in; one wrong word, one accidental confession or wrong move and a heart could get broken.

Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung quite roughly causing the frame of the bed to hit the wall. It was getting harder and harder to suppress their sounds. Taehyung was biting into his lip roughly; his eyes were closed shut as each thrust edged him closer and closer to his orgasm.

Their soft whines were getting louder and more frequent, Jungkook's movements became sloppy and Taehyung's breathing uneven. A high-pitched whine escaped Taehyung's lips but Jungkook quickly cut it off with his lips as the pair inched closer to their orgasms. Jungkook grabbed one of Taehyung's hands, intertwining their fingers and gripping onto it tightly as he felt the heat in his stomach starting to spread.

Taehyung pressed their lips together as he felt the knot in his stomach untangling. A wave of pleasure took over leaving the pair of boys gasping and whining as they gripped onto each other and kissed roughly to keep quiet.

Jungkook stopped his movements and collapsed onto the other with loud pants escaping his lips. He could feel the hot sticky fluid smearing all over his stomach, the burning sensation on his back and Taehyung's racing heart.

Neither spoke afterword. Jungkook laid his head on the other's chest, listening to his heart which was slowly calming down and Taehyung laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling unable to move a muscle. Jungkook's weight pressing onto him felt so comfortable, too comfortable. He held back the urge to run his hands through the other's hair and sighed softly.

The guilt, the worries and the regrets came after sex.