Chapter 4: Torture

It's been only a year since the incident in Bremerhaven. I've become the stone cold killer as seen in movies. Killing without blinking, never laughing, never smiling anymore. It used to be different, he was the only reason I had been able to survive. That day broke me.

Say you have a glass, it has a large crack in it, you'd never use it because it leaks, it's cracked. That's how I was before that day. Now, now I was shattered all over the kitchen floor. The only good thing that has come out of this, it that I was almost as good as Natalia, the best assassin known to STAR. I'm so close to beating her skill level, but really I don't care much. I have no one to share it with.

I haven't gotten close to anyone else here. There are only ten other people. I spend my time either on missions, at the gym, or riding my bike(motorcycle) around. I got my fake bike license two months ago when I turned 14. Apparently I look older than I am. I also have been looking at the one agency that killed him. It's called S.H.I.E.L.D. For a secret spy organization, they are really easy to hack into.

I mean, they should have more securi-

"Agent A. We have a mission for you." Vlad's receptionist called me in, breaking me out of my thoughts.

--------------

Turns out my mission is to simply get information off of a company's computer. I had to go in and plug in a special flash drive which would stream all the info to HQ.

This was in Bangkok, Thailand. The company was suspected of illegal transactions, and drug cartel and crap.

I got there after the long flight and setup camp in a hotel across the street from the facility. I had on my same outfit as the Bremerhaven night. I put my now double 9 mills in the holsters, and my knives in their pouches.

It was about 12:45 so I picked the back doors lock with high tech STAR gadgets. I walked to the part of the building where I was ordered to go into, the lab. There was a single computer and I plugged the drive into the USB port. I proceeded to tell HQ that the mission was over and completed. I started to walk to the hotel room when I felt a shift in the air. I stopped and turned with my gun pointed. I saw them. The man with his bow pulled, and the woman with her two guns pulled out. The ones who broke me.

"Wow someone actually cared enough for me to come looking, how touching, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. I've read a lot about you two. And Clint, I'm sorry you couldn't get back into the field for 3 months. But, you know, my friend can't ever come back now." I said my eyes dark and my glare icy, my jaw clenching.

Natasha glanced at Clint. They were both confused.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I not do that right. I meant Black Widow and Hawkeye. That's who you guys are when you're on missions. Am I wrong?" I asked confusing them and angering them even more.

"How did you know that?" Clint said pulling the bow back further.

"You need to tell sweet ol' Director that he needs better security. Your system is surprisingly really easy to hack into." I said agitating them more. "And Natasha, you sure have a lot of red to wipe out." As I said the last sentence her face changed completely, her eyes turning a darker blue-green. Her cautious gaze turned into a hateful glare.

She ran at me and I dodged her punches. I shot at Clint and he just ducked. I shot a pipe that was on the wall, letting out a cold blast of air separating Clint from Natasha and I.

I took out my knife and cut her arm open slightly. She barely noticed.

"Are you here to make that red turn black. 'Cause if you are, that won't work. I'm just like you. Talking orders, doing what is asked of me, killing. Trust me when I say it, I'm not going down without a fight." I said my gun aimed at her chest. She stared at it in disbelief. "Are you going to fight?" I asked agitated.