Chapter 13: Physical and Assessment

Ok so on the one chapter where Tony finds allies IQ I'm changing it to Tony has 174 and Allie has 183 because it's more reasonable and the others were just outlandish. Ok now...read on.

------------

"Allie!" I hear a voice yelling through the headphones I had recently gotten. I ripped the black and blue Bose sport earbuds out of my ear.

"What?!" I asked frustrated.

"You've been beating the crap outta the bag for an hour. The doctor says that she can see you now." Clint walked out of the training room and into the hallway. I sighed as I paused my music and took the wraps off of my hands. I put my stuff in my locker and left the room and to the medical wing.

"Hello Doctor." I nodded as I strode into the examination room.

"I need you to take your shoes off and change into these." She handed me a pair of black spandex and a black sports bra. I hesitated a moment before going into the bathroom to change.

After I had finished I looked into the mirror and almost unnoticeable grimaced at my scarred reflection. I sighed and very unconfidently walked back into the room. The doctor's eyes widened a bit when she saw me.

"What happened to you? Did you go to war or something?" I let out an unhearty laugh.

"Something like that." I stepped onto the scale she had pointed at. I could feel my back muscles between my shoulder blades tense as she was staring at my lacerated back. I watched as the red numbers rose. They finally landed on 105.

The woman looked at me with pity etched onto her features. She pointed at the greenish-blue examination bed. I sat on the edge and she checked all of my reflexes.

"You seem fine. You just need to be eating. I'll make sure you have someone around that will have you eat healthily but still make you gain weight. You are cleared to take the assessment tomorrow." A nurse came in and took the clipboard from the doctor and to a nurses station.

"Thank you Doctor. Will that be all?" I asked as I pulled my S.H.I.E.L.D. sweatshirt over my head.

"Yes. Now the doctor you saw yesterday would like to see you next week for your back." I nodded and left with a quiet 'thank you'. I worked my way through the maze of hallways I quickly memorized. I got lost in thought once again as I mindlessly walked.

"I'm gonna find a solution to the tracker in the drug." Tony said sternly a he messed with a few computers. He had just come back from telling Fury about my "special" brain. "It's my fault that the drug is inside of you, and the people searching for you can locate you soon."

"So if they want me that bad then hand me over. They clearly want to find me." I said after thinking a bit.

"But..... I JUST FINISHED!!" I rolled my eyes at his overly exited self.

"Just gimme it already." I reached my hand out to grab the little vial of blue liquid. He quickly swept the glass from my reach.

"Once you drink this, the drug will enter your blood stream and counteract the Inferno." I nodded and took the small tube. I tilted my head and downed the- wait... it tasted like blue raspberry.

"What is this stuff?" I asked with my nose scrunched up.

"The sugar in the blue raspberry candies help with your blood sugars. It will keep them balanced while the drug is taking effect." I nodded and set the vial down.

"Thanks Stark." He nodded and pated my back to which I flinched at.

"No problem Kid."