Chapter 5

Sokkas POV

I dart to Suki as she yells for me, it isn't until I am four feet from her. At that point I trip and land on her feet, she giggles and helps me up. I dust off when she begins

"Are you okay? You've been really distant lately, you haven't been eating meat or anything, and usually, you scarf it all down. So what's getting you goat sheep..."

As she babbles I can't stop thinking of my kiss with Toph, what was I thinking? I don't know but it was amazing. I'm craving her lips when I snap back to reality when Suki claps at me.

"Are you listening?" She snaps

"Yeah, I'm just uh, processing it all."I promise."

"Oh yeah? What was I saying?"

"Uh goat pigs, yada yada, eating. Are we eating goat pigs tonight?"

"Goat sheep, I was talking about goat sheep, what's wrong?" Suki whimpers

"Nothing I'm just dazed from the war. That's all I promise." I snap back

With that I walk away, I don't know where I'm going just that I'm going. I go on like this for a few minutes until I sit on a boulder and look back to where Appa lays as my eyes search for Toph without my permission. She is nowhere in my line of sight. Then, I feel the boulder shake, I jump off and she comes out if it as if it was hollow inside. When she pops out she greets me with I punch and without thinking I reach for her face and pull her back in for another kiss, this time I put my hands on her waits and neck.

She rests her arms on my shoulders and continues to kiss me back, we become more passionate when she pulls back and says "this is risky and you have Suki we could be seen. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Bend us inside that boulder"

"What?"

"You heard me bend us under there so we won't be seen"

" We shouldn't be doing this at all, much less inside a hollow boulder,"

".... Please?" I beg with puppy dog eyes, she complies, and then we are hidden beneath a boulder.

I continue to kiss and hold her. Her hands start to wander through my ponytail undoing it, she runs her hand through my now loose hair, it sends goosebumps down my spine, it feels so good I push her up against the wall and lift her as we continue to make out. She stops us abruptly.

"Stop. We can't do this," with that she bends herself away. I stay sitting in the now open boulder. Missing the feel of her lips on mine and her fingers through my hair.

What am I thinking?

I have something perfect in mind. I go behind the boulder to a bush and move it to the boulder just behind it, I start to dig when I become proud of myself.

___________________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating I've been busy I'll update soon I promise:)