Introduction

Intro

><><><><><><><><><><><><

All of a sudden, my half full bag of Hershey Kisses is knocked out of my hands, sending the kisses all flying across the hallway.

Turning back to meet the assaulter, I see Ashton's face contorted into a snarl. He is able to live up to his reputation with ease, one that defines him as an angry soul who doesn't give a rat's behind about anyone, or anything.

"Hey, that was my--"

"God would you just shut up? No one cares about you or your freaking kisses, so do us all a favor and leave them at home next time. Alright? Good. Now stop cluttering these lame ass hallways with your pointless and annoying shit," He spat before stalking passed me. But not before slamming his shoulder into mine with rude and unnecessary force.

*****

Sami Spark is full of smiles and hope, though she has no reason to be. Her life hasn't even been particularly easy, and at the young age of 16 she has had to grow up a lot quicker than other kids her age. Despite her real world troubles, Sami always appears collected and happy, determined to beat and uplift the wilting world around her.

Of course, that's not what Ashton Cromwell thinks of Sami. All he can see is the girl who lives in Utopia, the girl who is too happy for her own good, and the girl who annoys the hell out of him.

But even Ashton will be surprised by the power behind a Hershey Kiss, and by the mystery that is Sami Spark.