[unedited HIN] 8|| Genuine Bonding

Rana Jai had went back to Pathancot after two days of the marriage. Tia's days at the palace were going very smoothly.

After Arjun and Praneet leave for the office in the morning, Tia and Gayatri would spent the rest of their day with Maharaja, chatting and gossiping. And then Arjun and Tia would spent their nights doing their business.

Just like everyday, today also Tia, Gayatri and Maharaja were talking when Tia's phone rang. "Arjun" flashed on the phone screen.

"Haan, bolo.", Tia answered the call.

"I am sending a designer for you. Aap...", Arjun was interrupted by Tia.

"Designer?"

"Aapko university ke liye kapre chahiye honge na? Iss liye."

"Mere paas already bohot saree hain, ab aur...", Tia was interrupted by Arjun.

"Aap saree pehenke university jayengi?", Tia could sense a laugh escape his lips.

"Haan, toh?"

"Kuch nehi. Designer abhi pohochte hi honge. Aap dekh lena. "

Before Tia could say anything else, he disconnected the call.

"Kya kaha Yuvraj ne?", enquired Maharaja.

"Pata nehi, bohot ajeeb baat kar raha tha. Kaha ki "aapko university ke liye kapre chahiye honge, I am sending a designer for you! ", Tia said imitating him.

Maharaja and Gayatri laughed. Tia too laughed a bit seeing them laugh.

"Mere paas to already bohot sari... Actually kuch zyada hi sareean hain. Ab aur kya zarurat?"

"Beta, Yuvraj Arjun ne sahi hi to kaha hain. Aap saree pehen ke classes thori attend karengi! Aapki umaar aise buddhion ki tarha saree pehenne ki thori na hain, aapko to iss umar mein young modern aur kya kehte hain...", he tried to remember the word, "Haan! Trendy. Trendy kapre pehenne chahiye."

Tia's eyes went wide hearing him.

"Babasa, main...", Tia was cut off by Maharaja.

"Arreh, beta. Hum jante hain aap iss ghar ki bahu hain vagera vagera.", he rolled his eyes. "Lekin phir bhi hain to aap Rajkumari Gayatri ki umaar ki hi. Aur hum aap aur Gayatri mein bilkul bhi fark nehi karte, aap dono humari betiyaan hain. Issliye jo jo Gayatri kar sakti hain, aap bhi vo sab kar sakte hain.", he said keeping his hands over Gayatri and Tia's heads.

"Awwwww, babasa!", Gayatri hugged her father.

Tia stared at him with moist eyes, trying to decide if these people were real or not. She couldn't believe how her life took a 180° turn in just a few days. It began with ONE "INAPPROPRIATE" DEAL but it made her life PERFECT.

"Lekin ek baat hain. Aapke boyfriends nehi hone chahiye.", he joked.

Tia and Gayatri burst out laughing.

"Hum thore selfish hain, hum aapki jaisi itni achchhi beti nehi khona chahte.", he said patting on her cheek. "Iss liye no boyfriends, please.", he said cutely with pleading eyes.

"I totally agree with Babasa!", Gayatri hugged Tia.

Tia was overwhelmed with the love, respect, affection which she was getting from the Goenkas. She had fallen in love with them in just a few days. Few drops of water trickled down from her eyes as tears of happiness.

~

At night, when Arjun came back home, Tia was making some sketch.

"Hi.", she said keeping her sketchbook aside.

She watched as he took out clothes from the wardrobe for changing. While going to the washroom, he notices her staring at him. He raises an eyebrow at her, questioning the reason of her stare. She shrugged her shoulders with a small, embarrassed laugh. He proceeded towards the washroom.

"Thank you.", she whispered, smiling at the washroom door. "Thank you for everything, Arjun....", she took the sketchbook again and continued sketching.

"Designer aye the na?", Arjun peeked from the washroom"

"Haan.", she nodded with a smile.

Arjun nods and gets into the washroom again. Tia smiles and continues with her sketch.

Few days later

Tia was in Gayatri's room, watching Gayatri throw away clothes on the bed from her closet

The date for the Fresher's party was announced at Tia and Gayatri's university.

"Bhabisa! Hume to kuch bhi samajh mein nehi aaraha ki hum kya pehne. ", Gayatri says dejectedly.

"Koi baat nehi, hum designer ko bulva lete hain.", Tia shrugged her shoulders.

"Waise bhabisa, aap kya pehen rahi hain party ke liye?", Gayatri asks plopping down on the bed beside Tia.

"Main nehi jaarahi. ", Tia said.

"KYUN!", Gayatri half-yelled.

"Main kaise jaa sakti hu", she laughed off," You know na, party ke liye '+1' chahiye.", Tia air-quoted.

"Toh kya hua? Hum bhi kaunsa aapne boyfriend ko leke jaa rahe hain, hum to aapne school friend ko leke jaa rahe hain."

"Because you have friends here. Mere to koi friends nehi hain. "

"Toh phir.... ", Gayatri thought for a while," Bhai ko leke jaiye! ", she suggested excitedly." Bhai to university ke alumni bhi hain, it won't even be against the rules. "

"As if tumhare bhai manenge....", Tia sighed.

"Bhabisa, aap bol ke to dekhiye. "

"Nehi, Gayatri. Mera mann bhi nehi hain. Aur please, tum bhi usse kuch matt bolna. Please? ", Tia requested.

Gayatri nodded, sadly.

___________

Like it or not, please inform me by commenting. Do vote if you liked it. Thank you.

~Updated on 13th June'18~