[Hin] Chapter 33: Haunting of Her Past

My dear [Hin] readers of BTR,

I have a very small request to all of you....

Even though you read the [Hin] chapters only, please vote for the [Eng] chapters as well.

~*~

Four months into the marriage of Jai and Gayatri, Arjun and Tia had just landed in Mumbai.

Tia was video-chatting with Priya and Tej, while Arjun talked with the conference personnels who had come to pick them up.

She disconnected the call when he called for her and got into the car with him.

"Baba-sa bhi na... Mujhe kyun bhej dia tumhare saath ye business conference attend karne ke liye? Tej kitna miss kar raha hoga mujhe," Tia frowned.

"Aap abtak samjhi nehi? Yeh Baba-sa ki chaal hain. Aap waha hoti toh Tej ko unnke paas zyada der ke liye chhorti nehi. Iss liye unnhone aapko humare saath bhejdia taki vo Tej ke saath time spend karpaye," Arjun said in a low voice as if he was telling her a big secret.

She tried to suppress but couldn't help let out a hearty laugh, soon joined by him.

~

They reached the conference, which was already going in full swing, and quietly took their assigned seats.

After the conference, was the dinner party. People were meeting and greeting each other. They were also busy chatting with some people.

"Hello, hello," a familiar masculine voice interrupted their conversation.

They spun around to see the owner of the voice and found Jai beaming with happiness as he approached them.

"Rana-ji, aap yaha?" Tia questioned as Arjun greeted him with a hug.

"Rani-sa, aap bhool rahi hain ki hum bhi ek businessman hain," Jai replied politely with a smile.

"Oh. Gayu bhi ayi hain kya aapke saath?"

"Nehi... Actually vo anewali thi. Lekin baad mein unnhe unnke purane university se kuch papers collect karne the iss liye vo Jaipur gayi hain aur main yaha akela aagaya. Praneet nehi aya?"

"Vo Priya ke saath rehna chahta tha. Iss liye humne bhi force nehi kia," Arjun replied. "Aur Baba-sa ne Praneet ki jagah Rani-sa ko humare saath bhejdia."

"Hey, Raja-sa! Nice to see you here," another male greeted Arjun.

"Mr. Bakshi, hello. Good to see you again," Arjun shook hand with him. "Aap London se kab laute?"

"Yehi bas kuch din pehle lauta. Pardes mein mann...." Mr. Bakshi paused when his eyes fell on Tia.

Mr. Bakshi checked her out from head to toe with widened eyes. Arjun noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Mr. Bakshi, I forgot to introduce you to my wife. Tia," Arjun introduced them. "And Rani-sa, ye hain Mr. Manish Bakshi. Jai ki tarha innka bhi hotel business hain."