[unedited HIN] 27|| Kuch Dino Ki Judaai

Tia was walking to and fro in the room while Tej was on the bed. Arjun comes out of the walk-in closet and stands on her way. Lost in her thoughts, without noticing him she bumped into his solid chest. He held her to save her from falling.

"Owoof!" She winced.

"Kya kar rahi hain aap? Dhyaan kaha hain aapka?" he says slightly scoldingly.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Main....vo..." she was tensed.

He held her with one hand and with the other, he lifted her chin up to meet her eyes, "Kya hua? Aap pareshaan kyun hain?"

She could see genuine concern looking into his eyes.

She gulped the lump of saliva which had earlier formed in her mouth because of tension and said, "I....I am nervous..."

"Nervous? Kyun? Aaj aapke school ka pehla din thori na hain. The Tia I know is very confident!" he chuckled and shook her lightly.

"Tum samjh nehi rahe ho, Arjun!" she follows him as he sits on the bed and take Tej in his arms.

"Hume jo samajhna hain, hum samajh chuke hain. Abhi aap jaldi se taiyaar hojaiye. Usske baad.... Tej aur Papa Mumma ko drop karne jayenge!" He plays with Tej, "Hain na, hain na?" Tej giggles.

"Arjun..." she tries to whine again.

He gets up from the bed and puts a finger on her lips, "Shhhh, Rani-sa! Kitna bakbak karti hain aap? Take a deeeep breath."

She does as he instructed.

"Ab bataiye, kya problem hain?" he takes her hands in his and gently rubbed the back of her hands to soothe her.

"Itne mahino baad jaa rahi hu na, iss liye nervousness ho rahi hain," she sighed. "Arjun, tum Tej ka khayal rakh paoge na? You know what, main ruk jaati hu, tum office jao." She tried to pull him.

"No! Ab aapke paas do option hain. Either you go to university willingly while I and Tej go to drop you, or I can pick you up and drop you there forcibly. The choice is yours!" he raised his free hand and stood up.

She sighed and said, "Achchha, thik hain, thik hain. Chalo."

"Good girl!" He pulled her cheek with his free hand.

~

The car stopped outside the university main gate. Gayatri and Arjun got down but Tia played with her stole, still unsure. Arjun forwarded his hand and she took it to step down from the car. She was seeing the campus after months.

"Bhabi-sa, chaliye. Class ke liye late hojayengi aap."

Tia nodded and went back to Arjun. She kissed on Tej's right cheek and waved at Arjun. He made a face and forwarded his own cheek. She chuckled and uttered "Thank you..." in a low voice. Arjun nodded and gestured her to go inside. As she walked, he made Tej wave at her which made her smile.

~

With nervous steps, Tia walks into her classroom. All the other students turn and stop to see her.

"Tia! Hi. Gayu ne bataya nehi tum aaj se re-join kar rahi ho. Welcome back," Yohan greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, Tia! Maine tumhare baby ke bare mein bohot baatein suni hain. Mujhe photo dikhao na," one of the girls asked excitedly.

"Sure!" She showed some photos of Tej to the others as they watched in awe.

"Ow, Rani-sa! Welcome back," the Professor entered, "How are you?"