[Eng] Chapter 15: Honeymoon?

The whole family was having breakfast.

"Maharaj, I have prepared the guest list just the way you told me to," said Praneet.

"Guest list?" asked Tia.

"Yes, dear. Today is Arjun's birthday. That too his first birthday after becoming the King and marriage. I have planned to throw a grand party," replied Maharaj with great pride.

"But, father, we...." Arjun glanced at Tia for once and then turned back to Maharaj, "I and Ranisa are going out of town today." 

Tia was confused because she didn't know about any such plan. She looked questioningly at him.

"Wow, bhaisa. Honeymoon! That's so romantic," cheered Gayatri.

Arjun and Tia both looked at each other in shock. 

"Honeymoon?" Tia questioned. 

"No! No. No," Arjun tried to clear the misnderstanding. 

"Raja-sa, don't be shy. She is your Rani only," winked Praneet. 

Arjun coughed in embarrassment and Tia looked down to hide her blush.

"But, son...." Maharaj wanted to oppose.

"Father, wasn't it you who had said that I should spend my first birthday after marriage with her only? That's why I have planned something for us to celebrate my birthday," Tia almost spitted out the juice she was drinking. She coughed and looked at him in shock.

"Awwwww! Bhaisa, where are you guys going?" asked Gayatri excitedly.

"It's a surprise. For Tia," he glanced back at her.

She was speechlessly staring at him with widened eyes.

Maharaj smiled and nodded, "Fine then. Whatever you wish," then he turned to Praneet. "Praneet, postpone the party."

"Rajasa, for how long will you be gone?"

"Not much. Just two days."

"Then can we arrange the party next week?" asked Praneet.

"Sure," replied Arjun.

Before Tia could ask him anything else, he got up and left. She was about to follow him.

"Rani-sa, where are you going? Sit and finish your breakfast," advised Maharaj to which Tia nodded with a small smile.

~

After 2 hours....

Tia had packed some clothes for the small vacation. She was feeling restless due to the curiousness about the sudden vacation. But  Arjun didn't come to meet or talk to her even for once after the breakfast. She was walking to and fro in the room. 

"Hufff! Finally, now you decide to show up!" Tia yelled seeing Arjun enter the room. 

"Uff! You shout so much!" he covered his ears with his hands. 

"You deserve it!" she continued to yell but Arjun didn't remove his hands. 

Tia forcefully removed his hands from his ears and held his arms tightly so that he cannot cover his ears again. 

"Who does like this! You planned everything all by yourself. You don't even find it important to ask me once!" 

Arjun couldn't take it anymore. So he jerked her hands off his hands and pulled her closer by the waist. Tia was taken aback by this sudden gesture. They were so close that she couldn't help but drown into his eyes. 

"Shut up!" Arjun was blabbering something which Tia couldn't hear because she was loosing herself in his dark brown eyes.

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba (x2)

His blabbering continued for a minute almost and so did her stares. 

"Ranisa, are you even listening to me?" Arjun yelled for the final time and this time Tia's trance broke. 

"Huh?" she said after her trance broke. 

"Ranisa, I am saying that I want to give you a surprise. That's why I can't tell you anything." 

"Surprise.... You. Planned. A. Surprise. For me?!" her eyes went wide with astonishment. 

Arjun nodded. Tia touched his forehead and right cheek with the back of her hand. 

"What are you doing?" he shoved her hand away

"Checking if you have fever or not," she chuckled, "Because you planning a surprise for me, that too on your birthday....is shocking." 

"If you are done with your drama, can we leave?" he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, sure. By the way, how are we going?" Tia chirped. 

"Private Jet." 

Her smile disappeared, "Private.... That means, only we will be there?" she twitched her lips in disgust.

"Yes." 

"I don't want to go," she crossed her arms and twitched her eyebrows. 

"What happened now?" he sighed out of tiredness of handelling her. 

"I don't want to go anywhere with you alone." 

He tried to understand what she meant, but failed.

"It would be very nice, if you could explain clearly what you mean..."

"You are so boring! If I go with you alone, I would definitely die of boredom," she flopped down on the bed, "I don't want to go by a private jet. That's it!"

"But the last time when we came to Jaipur from Mumbai, you didn't have any problem," Arjun indicated to the first time when he brought Tia here.

"Yes, because Praneet was with us at that time. But now there will be only you and me!"

He knew that talking to her will be useless. So he agreed to whatever she wanted. 

"Fine. I will do the bookings."

He left and she smiled mischievously. 

~

After Arjun-Tia left for their supposed "honeymoon", Yohan arrived at the palace. On his arrival, the servant informed Gayatri.

"Yo, you here?" asked Gayatri coming to the main hall from her bedroom.

"To meet Tia. Professor gave some important notes, so came to give them to her," replied Yohan.

"You could've given it to me. I would've given it to her."

"I could. But these are very important. Since Tia is not attending the classes anymore, I thought to explain them to her."

"That's true. But Bhabisa is not at home."

"Where did she go?"

"Yaar!" suddenly Gayatri got excited. "Today is Bhaisa's birthday. Bhabisa had made a very yummy cake for him last night! Then in the morning, Bhaisa said that he planned a surprise for her. That's why, he didn't even tell anyone where they are heading, they just left. Isn't it romantic?" she said in dreamily voice. 

Yohan stood there silent and just nodded before leaving without even saying 'bye' to Gayatri.