Chapter Seven

(A/n) ok. . . I've been getting some complaints. If you don't like the flashbacks, just skip to chapter sixteen.

Disclaimer: I took these memories from the anime so I do not own them.

"The future?"

Naruto nodded. The two looked sceptical. "You'll see soon enough." he promised the two.

The memory started to play again.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have things I like and things I hate. My hobbies . . . I have some. As for dreams for the future . . . hmmm, I never really thought about it." even the ones watching sweat-dropped.

"All he really told us was his name." murmured Sakura. Mini Naruto nodded.

"Ok, who's next? How about you." he pointed to past Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup, I really the ramen Iruka-Sensei got me at Ichiraku. My dislikes are the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the ramen. My hobbies include comparing different types of ramen and rating them based on which ones I like best. And my dream . . . is to become the greatest Hokage that surpasses even the Fourth!!" he exclaimed passionately. Again they all sweat-dropped.

"You really like ramen huh?" asked Inoichi
"Who's the Fourth?" asked the Hokage simultaneously.

"Who's the Fourth?" asked Saritobi again.

"Well, you'll just have to wait. But he was viewed as the strongest Hokage the Leaf has ever seen aside from the First. He died saving the village." the Third Hokage opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the next memory.

Tiny Naruto was tied to a stump with his two teammates on either side of him eating their lunch.

"Don't worry! I'm a ninja, I don't need to eat! I could go days without food! Weeks infact!" he was cut off by his own growling stomach.

Naruto laughed. "This is the day after we were assigned our team. Kakashi had us take the bell test. The rules were that we had until noon to get the bells, the one who didn't get the bells were to be tied to the stump and went without lunch, then would be sent back to the academy.

"At this time Kakashi was really strong so it was impossible for any one of us to get them on our own. I fell into every trap he set while trying to get them. When I couldn't I tried to steal a lunch before the time was up. Hence the stump." as he explained there were flashes of different things, tiny Naruto hanging upside down by a rope, tiny Naruto trying to steal the lunch and Kakashi catching him.

Then there was one were Kakashi was behind the boy with his two fingers pointed at his butt. "Hidden Leaf secret technique: THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!" and he shoved them up the boy's ass, sending him flying.

"Uhhhh, are you curtain that that's Kakashi? Was he . . .switched with someone? Or maybe it's a different Kakashi?" inquired a very confused Hokage. He tried to fit this laid back, silly Kakashi with the Kakashi he knew, but intl was difficult. Like trying to match two pieces of different puzzles.

"No that's him. I know people always told me he was different when he was younger, but is it that bad?" he got only silence. Hmm, I guess I'll have a fun time getting acquainted with Mini Kakashi, won't I?

Then it was back to Little Naruto tied to the stump.

"Hn." Sasuke suddenly stuck his food in Naruto's face as an invitation to have some.

"Really Sasuke, you mean it?" Tiny Naruto sounded hopeful.

"Kakashi said it himself. If we are to get the bells, we have to do it together and you being hungry will make you weak and ultimately only bring the team down." explained the Uchiha factually.