Chapter Thirty Four

(A/n) guys, I'm crying. There are tears. Not really, but 100k!! Have I ever told you that I love you? Because I do. So extra chapter this week!

All the Leaf shinobi froze at once at the sound of that voice. Minato was the first to get his barings. He smirked at them, five on five, he liked those odds. Granted it was five jounin against their two jounin and three chuunin, but Kakashi could pratically be counted as jounin and Rin and Obito could hold their own if nothing else.

"Feeling a little confident are we?" A taunted, seeing his smirk. "I wouldn't." he raised a hand in the air and made a forward motion, a dozen more Cloud shinobi stalked out of the bushs, all with cruel smiles and glinting weapons.

"Uhhh. . ." Obito backed away closer to the teams leader. "Sensei, what do we do now? There are too many of them." he said. Minato knew he was right but at the same time they couldn't retreat, he was confident in his own abilities but what about his students? Even he couldn't protect them and fight all these off at the same time.

Then it hit him - he didn't have to, Naruto had more than proven himself when he single-handedly fought off all those shinobi last time.

Naruto took a step forward putting his new team behind him. The look he wore alone had some of the other village's ninja looking hesitant to move forward. His eyes narrowed dangerously, their blue irises seemed to be storming. His tall frame was intimidating but more so was the aura he gave off, an aura that said he was not to be taken lightly.

"You again. Are you going to try and talk your way out of this one too like the coward you are?" some random nin sneered. Naruto never understood why some shinobi felt the need to mock their opponents before a battle, it didn't really make sense to him, so he didn't respond or even flinch at the accusation. Infact his eyes never left A's.

Minato used a Hiraishin marker he placed on Naruto to flash to his side. All the enemy nin save for A and B took more than a few steps back from their group.

"Whoa, n-no one said anything about the Yellow Flash being here." one of them said in a shaky voice that betrayed his terror. A snapped his head around to stare the shinobi down.

"Why should that matter? Don't accuse blondy over there of being a coward if you are going to be a bigger one." he scolded. The shinobi still coward back.

"We are ordered to flee on sight." he argued in a small voice.

A growled at them. "Cowards! All of you! If you are so scared then I will take the Yellow Flash myself!" he roared.

Minato drew a handful of his special kunai from his kunai pouch and threw them at random to different spots throughout the clearing. It was almost like the flag went down in a race because the moment the kunai embedded themselves in the soil the fighting started.

Naruto looked behind him to the chuunin. Obito and Kakashi were both a little worn out from their fight. Rin was just reaching for a weapon. He sighed, Naruto knew he couldn't let them take the full force of these jounin, as much as he knew they were capable of, they would be dead in minutes, so it was left to him to kill off the Cloud nin before they could reach them. Minato was too distracted with A and B just like he was last time. The teen knew he wasn't getting through this with taijutsu alone like last time.

Reluctanly Naruto let up on concealing his chakra as he closed his eyed and infused it instead. Instantly the air seemed to burn with it, it came off him in powerful waves and for a second it was like the oxygen was relpaced by pure chakra, it almost hurt to breathe. Their hairs stood on end and the battle ground was silent as they took in the terrifying figure before them. Until he opened his eyes and in flash faster than thought possible he was gone.

Naruto focused his wind chakra and molded it around his arm like an invisable blade. One after the other the Cloud shinobi fell limp to the ground with bleeding wounds, a flash you couldn't see but could only feel as the air stirred when he passed by. A heart beat later seven of the nin were down and only six to go. Minato kept with his battle, only sneaking peaks at odd moments to observe the others movement. The three chuunin stood rooted to the spot as they watched with wide eyes that held amazement and terror. Let's just say they were more than glad that the teen was on their side.

Five left. Three. One. And the last fell leaving Team Seven along with Killer B and A. Minato stopped his assult with a blade at A's throat. "Still so sure you can win?" he questioned. But A wasn't looking at him, all his attention was on Naruto, so was everyone elses.

Killer B especially looked on Naruto, not with fear, but curiousity and consideration. "Impressive." he commented. Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"Impressive? I just killed your comrades." he stated bitterly.

Killer B nodded. "Except you didn't." and he was right. If you looked closely they were all still breathing, their wounds not immediately fatal. A raised his brows.

"Why wouldn't you kill them?" he asked with suspicion in his tone. Minato pressed the blade further onto neck, some blood leaking on to its cold metal.

Naruto shrugged. "I've just seen enough death to know it isn't nessassary right now. If I could take them out with killing them than why not?" he told them. "Besides, I doubt they will all survive the trip back to the Cloud anyway." he looked over the men once more, noting the ones who bled heavier than the others.

"And what makes you think we're just going to pack up and leave?" A chocked on the last word when Minato's blade dug into his neck so he could no longer speak without loosing his head, literally.

"I don't think your in a position that's open to negotiation." he smirked pointedly at Minato who mirrored it.

Killer B walked forward towards the deadly Uzumaki who was watching him carefully, but made no move to stop his advancing. B held out a fist.

Naruto acknowledged it with a soft smile. He raised his own fist and put it on his. Their chakras connected and B's memories from Naruto's time rushed forward to meet him, but from the calm look on his face Naruto would bet that B already knew something like this would happen. He smiled at the blonde fondly with no words but understanding.