2. TNPS

Today is the day. You waited for this day 4 months. You trained your body to be in the perfect shape.

Master has even taken you to a real spa for all  the female needs. From lacquered nails to sharpened legs, that also needs to happen once in a while.

You looked at your beautiful nails with real diamonds. How can he afford that?

He was sitting next to you in the limousine. He looked at you many times and every time he did you blushed.

Why does he need to be so fucking handsome.

You put your hand on the silver dress master bought for you.

(A/N: People, I just found out, a few months ago (when I had made this chapter) I didn't had any fashion taste oefff😂😅 but I will just keep it that way

(A/N: People, I just found out, a few months ago (when I had made this chapter) I didn't had any fashion taste oefff😂😅 but I will just keep it that way.)

You felt like a real princess.

Every kitten looked so jealous when you walked past their cages. A cage is too small for a princess.

You had hugged Bella before you had to go. You saw the new bruises on her throat and you were worried. You wanted to stay but Namjoon grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

You can't say no to a master. He told you to call him Namjoon at the TNPS. You almost forgot.

Namjoon put his hand on your thigh and squeezed it. "You look beautiful."

You tout your lips. "~Beautiful people need beautiful men with great kisses."

He tapped your lips with his finger. "Aren't you afraid?"

"~Of a kiss? Of course not!" You smiled
broadly.

"I mean for the TNPS." He answered laughing.

"~No, you said that I look beautiful so that's the way it is. Nobody can resist me." You said with a seductive voice.

"That's my, Kitty." He kissed your cheek and you happily leaned against him.

Taehyung and Hanjae were sitting opposite of you, watching the whole scene. They had to come as guards. Like they will protect you.

Taehyung was scanning your whole body.

You looked at Taehyung. "~Do you want me to take your other eye too?" You said sweetly.

Namjoon squeezed you thigh.

"You will ruin your dress and you can't do that when your 'master' is sitting next to you."

"Her 'master' is also your boss." Namjoon spoke.

You smirked at Taehyung, challenging him to say another thing.

He bowed. "I'm sorry boss."

"~Good boy." You answered satisfied.

Namjoon grabbed your hand. "Don't be so hard on him. He has enough trouble in his pants because of you."