29. Gay shit

Warning: Gay shit

The man immediately left without saying anything. His face didn't tell anything either because he walked out of the house without emotion. Jimin run with his hand through his hair in frustration and then went straight to his room.

Jin gave you a silver fork so that you could eat the piece of cake the weird man gave you. The flavors played in your mouth on your tongue with lime and enough flavors that you didn't know the name of.

"Can I have a-" Taehyung asked but you immediately hit his hand.

"No cake for you Taetae!" You quickly ate the last piece with a satisfied smile.

His eyes glistened when he heard the nickname you just gave him. He pulled his hand away and put it on Jungkook's thigh. "Did you heard what she called me?" He whispered, but you could hear him clearly.

"Yes I heard that." The blind guy looked forward because he couldn't see anything but the smile was clearly visible on his face. "Do you know what I haven't heard for a long time?" He asked in a whisper.

Taehyung shook his head but then remembered that Jungkook couldn't see him. You could clearly see that nobody was accustomed to one of their best friends being blind. "No, what's it Kookie?"

A mysterious smirk appeared on the boy's face when he heard the doubts in his boyfriends' voice. "That you love me~" Jungkook turned his head to his friend and rubbed with his nose over the boy his shoulder.

Jungkook couldn't see the next eye role that Taehyung did. "I love you Jungkook." He whispered and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

Jungkook growned when he heard that big ego boost. "Hm... that feels good, you know what also feels good, a-" But he couldn't finish his sentence by the lips of Taehyung on his own. Yet he tasted them clearly and enjoyed them. But it was too short when Taehyung pulled away from him.

Jungkook pouted. "I want another one." He waited impatiently for the next kiss and Taehyung rolled his eyes again.

"You've become much more commanding since you're blind." Taehyung replied while Jungkook was still waiting for the kiss he wanted.

"That's the job of a daddy." Taehung's cheeks Immediately became redder than before and covered his friend's mouth.

"You're not my... daddy." He whispered even more, despite the fact that everyone could clearly follow the conversation.

Hoseok meanwhile was messaging someone on his phone and Jin was clearing the table while you chewed your cake for longer than needed to follow the conversation. You didn't know they were that close. Slowly but quickly enough, you saw all the images of Jungkook that bought you and he then took Taehyung too.

"You moaned something different last night baby~" He said with a satisfied grin, despite the fact that Taehyung's big hand had covered his little mouth well.

"STOP IT JUNGKOOK! Please!" Taehyung whispered to his boyfriend as he panicked and quickly looked around to see if anyone heard that and of course you were the only one who heard it.

You chewed even longer on the red cherry than you did with the little white cake.

"Bring me to our room." Jungkook commanded his boyfriend. Taehung growned but Jungkook squeezed his arm. "Save that for the bedroom baby~"

You blushed even yourself from all the naughty remarks that Jungkook made. When you saw him for the first time you never had expected that. But then you looked back to the day Jungkook had bought you, and then this was certainly no surprise.

Taehyung stood up and carefully pulled Jungkook up from the chair. Then he looked at Jin, who took a few dirty plates from the table. "We're going home, thanks for the meal, it was delicious." The boy said politely and wanted to walk away but was stopped by Jin's remark.

"Don't moan your daddy's name so much, I couldn't sleep last nigh." The tall boy teased his friends and you giggled.

Taehyung looked at you for a moment before he focused his gaze again on the tall boy on the other side of the table. "I didn't-"

"He called me sugar daddy last night, that's different." Jungkook replied and squeezed the boy's hand.

Jin laughed hard and Taehyung's cheeks became even redder. "You can't hear me when we live at the other side of the city." He grinned his teeth when he said that.

"That makes no difference whatsoever in the hardness of your dick." Jungkook whispered.

"OKAY WE'RE GOING! GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!" Taehyung pulled the boy quickly away while holding his mouth so that Jungkook wouldn't expose him anymore.

You laughed at all their teasing and how cute they still were.

Then Hoseok also stood up with his eyes still on his phone. "I have to go too."

Jin seemed surprised by Hoseok. "But you said you would stay."

"I changed my mind." He simply replied and then looked briefly at his friend who was still standing there with the dirty dishes in his hand.

"You mean that girl changed your mind." Jin seemed like an angry mother who didn't wanted to let his child go out of the house.

Hoseok grinned while glistening came into his eyes. "She said she's wet." He whispered through his closed teeth.

Did you heard that correctly?!

"Well, what are you waiting for! Go run for your lady!" Jin suddenly yelled almost angry.

"Thank you Hyung!" Hoseok jumped like a enthusiast child who would go to an amusement park and then ran out of the house.

Then you looked at Jin in amazement. "We all have a life outside, not just you, trying to bring back your memories." Jin picked up another dirty plate and walked to the kitchen while you followed him with some dirty glasses and pans. "A lot happened when you weren't here. You lived for almost a year with Namjoon and Jimin went crazy without you. " Jin put the plates in the dishwasher and took the stuff from you too.

You kept quiet while you heard that.

If you looked at Jimin it seemed like he didn't care about what you did as long as you stayed in the house.

You didn't know what to say so you helped Jin to clean up the table and the kitchen. After you were done you thanked Jin and he thanked you. Then he walked to his own room and you walked upstairs to yours.

Nobody had told you in which room you would sleep, so you walked to the room where you had woken up.

It was already dark everywhere and you walked across the dark corridors. You remembered the bleeding man in the hallway that you had killed without thinking twice. You looked like a monster when you thought about it. But you would do it again, all for... Jimin. You felt love again for that boy. But that boy was totally different from the boy you saw when you were here.

Then you opened the door without thinking and saw him sitting on the bed. His legs hung over the bed and he looked sadly at his phone. A tear fell on his phone.

"Jimin?"

A/N: This is for: XxbTsMeTeOrxX thank you for all the votes and comments. You were being so sweet for not hating me😂❤️❤️ I already know you're a great and pretty girl💕