8. Gun

"Kitty, look at me." He said.

You didn't looked at the laptop.

"LOOK AT ME OR I WILL TAKE YOU HOME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled through the laptop.

You did what he told you. But you didn't liked it. You will close that laptop.

"Do you like it with Jimin?" He asked suspicious.

You didn't answered but slowly grabbed the laptop.

"Kitty, don't even think about it. There are people standing outside, if you will close the laptop I will take you with me. And I know, you wouldn't like it. Or Taehyung."

You swallowed nervously.

"Don't fucking touch Taehyung." You could feel the anger in your stomach.

If he will touch Taehyung with one finger then you will find him and kill him right away.

"Ohh kitty, where is your cute voice? You can't curse to me, it's not how I raised you."

You hate his voice. You loved him and he just threw you away like trash. It was all fake love.

"I'm not yours anymore. So take your 'soldiers' with you. And don't talk to me or Taehyung again."

"Did you forgot? I'm still your master. You aren't Jimin's or Jungkook's."

You heard him laugh.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"He didn't told you?" He laughed again.

What the fuck is he talking about. Are you still Namjoon's? Why didn't Jimin told you that?

"A slave can't have a slave, kitty." He said with his heavy voice.

You choked and pressed aggressively on different buttons. "You're lying!"

This can't be true. You knew he was lying.

"Jimin was my slave and he still is a slave. And a slave needs to be with his owner. This means he violated the law and you too."

You knew he enjoyed this. And you also knew he could see you.

"I can safe you. Because you don't go to prison like a normal person. Slaves are going to sold to different kind of master's and you have to work even harder than you did with me. And if Jimin has not taken away your virginity, they'll do it there."

He's a sick person. That bastard. He knew it when he sold you. And you thought you were safe.

"Don't.fucking.talk.to.me.again." You said slowly and closed the laptop.

When you did that you heard noise in the mansion. You quickly got up and ran to Jimin's room.

"Jimin! There are people in the mansion!" You yelled panicked.

Jimin immediately stood up. "What are you fucking talking about?!"

Then you heard an even louder sound than before. He quickly grabbed a rifle from under the bed.

"Did it always lie there?" You said in surprise.

He nodded. "And now that you've seen that, I have to find another place." He also picked up his phone and typed a number. "Taehyung? Code black." Then he hung up and threw his phone to the ground. It broke.

He grabbed you by your shoulder. "Hide somewhere I'll be right back."

When he said that he let you go and wanted to walk away but you grabbed his arm. "Please be safe." He nodded and then pulled his arm away. He closed the door and you were alone.