32. A white little 'beast'

A/N: Omg thank you so much for 15K!!

I promised myself that I will change my profile every 5 thousanddd😂,

so I'm gonna search a nice photo of Jimin❤️ and a background☺️

You turned your head to the sound of the small nails against the smooth floor.

A small white beast came running into the dining room with his tongue out of his mouth. You immediately pulled your feet against you as he walked towards you.

"OMG WHAT IS THAT!?" You shouted and you stood on the chair as the 'thing' came closer

You heard Jimin and Jin chuckle and you looked at them irritated while you were still standing there, as far away as possible from that white thing.

"It's a dog baby." Jimin replied Jin still laughing.

You immediately hissed like a cat towards the 'dog' when you heard that. The dog stood against your chair with a wagging tail and you screamed. You had stretched out your hand to the dog with your long nails and tried to chase it away but the dog saw it more as a chance to grab your hand and you screamed again.

"Fluffy!" Jimin shouted once more and the dog's ears flashed straight up when he heard his name and ran happily at the boy with his still wagging tail.

"Don't touch it!" You shouted but it was already too late when the dog jumped on Jimin with entausiasm. "It's dangerous!"

Jin kept looking at you all the time, laughing and you gave him another angry look, but because of that he just laughed more.

Jimin had lifted the dog and stroked it. He whispered in a high voice what incomprehensible things the dog only reacted more vividly.

You rolled your eyes and just wanted to say something when Jin was ahead of you. "Why aren't you wearing any pants, Luna?" He asked in amazement with his eyebrow pulled up as he looked at your bare legs and your white underwear.

You got a little blush on your cheeks but you saw how Jimin looked at you with a smile so you put a seductive smile on your face. "Because I think it's underpants day." You were still smiling and winking at Jin.

He became even happier than before and stood up to take off his pants. "Finally!"

But Jimin stopped Jin by grabbing his wrist with still the white dog in his arms.

"Please hyung, don't. She's just joking," Then he looked at you again and you deliberately pulled your underpants up a bit more so that your ass was more visible. "Go put on your sweatpants." He seemed to be serious and you felt like teasing him more.

"What would you do if I didn't?" You bit your lip and turned a circle on the chair with your hips moving around on the so-called 'music'. "You're gonna punish me baby?" You laughed, but Jimin didn'r seem to like the joke.