36. Yoongi's restaurant

You were sitting next to your father...  by that you mean Yoongi, in the car. He drove away from the house where you had lived for so long.

Sighing you looked outside. You had never really admired nature, it was beautiful. It just went its own way without anyone telling them what to do. You also wanted that freedom but you didn't know how to grab it. You hoped Yoongi would help you.

"I have to go to my restaurant to arrange things, do you go with me or do you wanna stay in the car?" He asked and you looked at the beautiful restaurant behind him.

"Ehm... I don't know." You panicked slightly. Have you ever had a choice? Of course you could make choices, you were prinsses Luna.

But you still didn't know which choice to make.

He looked at you waiting for you answer. "You want to go to my restaurant?" You nodded quickly, glad that he had made the choice for you.

Together you got out of the car and walked to the restaurant.

"Yoongi!" A little girl screamed who ran between the tables and guests to the man next to you. She cuddled his legs because she was too short and he laughed at the sight of the girl. She had to be around 8 and seemed to love Yoongi a lot. She had the same lips that you also had.

Then a man walked up to you and pulled off the girl from Yoongi. "We have guests Sana." The man whispered and Yoongi followed the man. He put an arm around the man and hugged him as they walked into the restaurant. The guests looked surprised at the men, especially with admiration when they saw you.

You quickly followed your father with your head to the ground.

"Did he take a whore to his restaurant?"

"I thought he was a decent man."

Your face turned red when you heard the voices and then saw that you had lost sight of Yoongi. You scold yourself and looked around. The restaurant was large and full of chic guests.

Then a woman with a round belly walked up to you. It seemed like she was pregnant and that was probably the case. "Honey, are you lost?"

You nodded and were happy with the friendly woman. "I belong to Yoongi."

The woman looked startled and then bowed a little more to you. "You aren't a..."

She didn't wanted to say the word in front of her guests.

Why did everyone think you were a whore? Did you look like this? People thought that when they saw you?

You felt how the self-confidence that you were always so full of slowly fell into your shoes.
"I-I'm his daughter." You answered, and the woman seemed even more shocked than before and looked good at you. Her eyes slid over your face and stopped at your lips.

"Right... I'll take you to him." She pulled you out of the restaurant, through the kitchen and then into an office. Yoongi was sitting there on the table with the same girl and clapping on her hands like a game. (I don't know what it's called in English.)

The strange man laughed when he saw the always so savage man play such a childish game. When they heard the door, they all looked your way.

The woman spoke before you could. "Uhm, Yoongi, you lost your child..." She pushed you forward to your father The woman wasn't sure if you really were his daughter or if you had lied to her.

Yoongi stood up from the table. "Oh I'm sorry Luna, I'm not used to you being around me." He laughed embarrassed and then turned to the people. "Brother, sister in law, little Sana, this is my daughter. I knew she existed but never wanted to meet her until she came into my life. So I decided that from now on she will live with me, she can help in the restaurant and build a life, in my neighborhood."

Everyone was surprised and you could read that from their faces.

Then Sana ran towards you and hugged your legs. "I didn't know I had a big sister!" She shouted happily and her smile also made you smile.

"Sweetie, she isn't your sister she is-"The woman tried to explain but her husband spoke before she could finish her sentence.

"Let her be," he said. "She needs one." The woman nodded and Yoongi watched as Sana touched your face eagerly to see if you were real.

"Where do you come from?" The girl asked and you looked at Yoongi for an answer. You didn't know whether to tell the truth or not.

Yoongi put his hands in his pockets. "She is a friend of a business parter of mine. She's from another city." He replied without blinking once.

Sana seemed unhappy with the answer and held your hand so she could pull you up to her eye level. "I know you're a princess who has to hide because the Prince of England wants to marry you," she whispered, but everyone could hear her clearly. "Your secret is save with me." The girl was so serious that you struggled to hold your laugh and nodded.

"Don't tell it to anybody." You said when you looked at Yoongi.

You kept eye contact for a few seconds before Yoongi walked towards you and patted Sana's head. "Luna has to go again, I have to show her where my house is." Sana pouted and held your hand tight as she looked up at her uncle.

"No! The prince can't marry her!" She cried with conviction and you rolled your eyes.

Now you also know who you don't trust with a secret.

After a lot of effort Sana let you go and walked back to the car again. Yoongi's brother had handed him an envelope and he kept it in his coat pocket.

You wanted to know what it was but kept it inside yourself. You would probably find out yourself.

When you came to his house it wasn't as big as you had expected. The restaurant was even bigger than his house.

You walked in and it looked expensive but cozy and sweet. "I know you're used to those big white houses like Jimin has, but I don't like it when I talk you hear it echoes everywhere."

You nodded and walked around in the small space.

He took you upstairs and showed you your room. The room was white and he told you that you could organize everything yourself but with the money you would earn at the restaurant.

Honestly, you liked it, you had never worked before but you had heard of it. Jimin always did that too and you were always very curious about what that 'working' was like.

Yoongi and you had cooked together and you noticed that he could cook super good, even better than Jin. Together you watched TV as if you were a normal family. He had make his day free to be a real father and he made a lot of jokes about that.

"Do you need pocket money?" He asked once and you looked at him not understanding his question.

He had explained to you that that is money that you receive every month simply because you're a child. He didn't know it himself either, but you nodded and he had opened a bank account for you. You had learned a lot that day and shared things with each other. It felt so familiar.

Yet you felt that you missed something. But that person didn't know that you were so far away from him. He only found out when he only found Soyoung in his house and not you.