41. Butterfly kisses

You walked down in your pajamas and dressing gown.

Every day you had a new pajama, just because you had it

Every day you had a new pajama, just because you had it. One time he wants to see you in a sexy outfit but then in a cute. But you always chose the opposite to tease him.

"JIMINIE!" You shouted when you saw him sitting on the couch. He looked up from his phone and smiled as you sat on top of him.

You cubbed his jawline, kissing his whole face. "I. Missed.you." You kissed between the words and he rolled his eyes as he put his hands around your hip.

"You had just seen me, crazy girl." He laughed and scanned your face. "But I missed you too."

You smiled when you heard that and pecked his lips deeply.

Then you looked around you. "Where is that monster?"

He laughed. "Which monster? You mean Fluffy? The dog?"

You nodded immediately. You don't like dogs, cats don't like dogs. And you had never seen one, until Jimin gave you one as a present.

"Jin took Fluffy with him when I had to pick you up." You looked at him confused. "Picking you up from your crazy father." He replied.

You rubbed his cheek with your thumb. "Like father like daughter." Then you got up from his lap and he got up from the couch, hugging you from behind. He kissed you in your neck. "I have a little surprise for you, baby."

You rolled your eyes. "Not such a scary monster again, please."

He kissed your ear. "No, something else. Come with me." He grabbed your hand, not giving you a choice when he pulled you to his office.

The black-haired boy let go of you and pushed you into his office. "Just look at my desk." He put his hands in his pockets and watched as you searched on his desk for something that could be your surprise.

"Omg." You gasped and held your hands over your mouth.

"No

"No... you did NOT." You whispered and you turned to the guy you are so happy with.

He laughed at you, shy because he had done something nice for you.