28. White cake

A/N: 10K OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. I WILL MAKE A AMAZING BOOK <3

Enjoyyy

You sat at the table with Jungkook next to you. After you had pronounced his name, they were startled and you loved the smiles on their faces. It seemed as if all the memories came back slowly. Jin again made dad jokes while he gave everyone their soup.

"Did you guys heard about the restaurant on the moon?" He suddenly asked and Hoseok rolled his eyes. You recognized most of the boys and you were glad you didn't felt afraid of them anymore. You also quickly recognized the rooms in the house.

"There is a restaurant on the moon?!" The boy who was apparently Taehyung, yelled.

"No of course not, they don't even have customers there." Jungkook replied as he ran his hand through the boy's hair. "You're so cute baby." Taehyung blushed and looked the other way but you could see he was enjoying Jungkook's light touch.

Jin poured the soup into your bowl and looked at you with a grin. You could see that he was trying to hold his smile. "Do you know it Luna?"

You shook your head and didn't wanted to ruin his pleasure by explaining to everyone that it was a dad joke.

"Nah, don't go to it, great food, but no atmosphere." Jin couldn't hold his laugh as he sat across from you. His window cleaners laugh could heared clearly through the dining room.

Jungkook tried to hold back his laugh by biting his lip and massaged Taehyung's neck. Taehyung hid his face in Jungkook's neck. He laughed in his neck while Jungkook held him, laughing too. You couldn't hold back your smile and hit your leg while you were kicking with your feet under the table.

Hoseok shook his head and held his hand over his face. "That was so bad, why are you guys even laughing?"

You tried to take a sip of your soup to stop your smile but you didn't succeed and the soup fell from your mouth over your chin. You laughed even harder and you even got hiccups through your laugh. You quickly held your hand in front of your mouth.

"Still using my laugh Luna?" The boy asked who sat down next to you. "How are you babe?" He pushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

You pushed his hand away while you stopped laughing. No one made more noise and Jimin looked undisturbed at Jin. "Do I get some soup too, Jin?" He asked with a smug grin on his face. Jin held himself from saying something rude and gave Jimin what he asked for.

They were still in Jimin's house. His rules... and you couldn't leave. You still couldn't believe that you ever liked this guy. He didn't even tried his best to win your heart again. You had to admit that he was handsome and the perfect 'bad boy'. But you know for sure that he never fought for you. Were you that weak? Did you fell in love with this boy next to you who thinks he's so great, that quickly?

Then you saw that his sleeves had been rolled up. You could see a few letters had been burned in his arm. You were shocked by the shape of the letters. Your eyes remained focused on his arm. How could he have the same branding as you have on your back?

"J-Jimin... how did you get that brand?" You kept looking at his arm and he quickly lowered his sleeve.

"Accident." He simply answered and he took a sip of his soup. He tried to ignore you but you wanted to know the real story.

Namjoon couldn't have given him the same brand.

"What kind of accident?" You asked and you noticed that he was being irritated by your questions and he blew through his nose.

Then he suddenly turned to you and put his hand on the back of your chair. You felt uncomfortable that he was so close to you. "Why do you care?" His tone also brought irritations to yourself.

You took a deep breath to stop your trembling voice.

Memories came back. It was vague but you still knew exactly what Namjoon had said every time he had hurt you. Why had you forgotten about all the bad things he had done?

"I just wanna know." You could hear the grief in your voice and it seemed like it worked for Jimin, but he turned back to his soup and started to drink it quickly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He mumbled as he drink his soup and you looked at Jin who was sitting opposite him with a sympathetic look.

You looked at Taehyung on your other side, but he shrugged as if he didn't know. Yet you saw that everyone knew why Jimin had that brand on his arm.

What they don't know was that you had the same brand on your back, only bigger. At least... that's what you thought, maybe they already knew. Your memories came back slowly and that made you happy. But no matter how much you digged into your memory, you couldn't find out why Jimin had that. Maybe he never showed it to you.

You finally nodded to Jimin's decision, but you knew you wouldn't leave it there. You had to know, maybe this was proof of what Namjoon did. It's still hard to believe that that sweet overprotective boy did all that.

"The soup is delicious Jin." You said with a smile on your face.

Jin could certainly cook like a cheff, you knew that.

The strange thing was that you hadn't forgotten anything about Jin, but you did about all the other boys.

Then the bell rang from the door and Jimin immediately got up. Without giving you a look, he walked through the hallway to the door. You couldn't see the door from the dining room and continued to eat the soup. You heard Jimin talking to someone but you didn't know to who.

"Did Jimin invited someone?" Jungkook asked Taehyung next to him. Taehyung stopped eating his soup by giving Jungkook a look that you didn't understand. Then he whispered something in his ear and the brown haired boy nodded in understanding. They apparently didn't wanted you to hear it and that annoyed you.

Then you heard a cough behind you and turned around.

Jimin stood with a man standing next to Jimin, a few bits longer, cool gray hair and a neutral face. He showed no emotion but when he saw you the corners of his mouth curled up almost invisible.

He walked up to you with his hands on his back. "Luna, do you remember me?"

You shook your head, surprised by his self-assurance when he placed himself on the same chair where Jimin had been sitting for a while.

He placed a plastic white bag on the table. There was clearly something in it and it looked like a small box. "Open it." It didn't sounded like a commando to you, so you did what he asked of you and took the bag off the table. You took out the little white plastic box.

With a raised eyebrow you looked at the man in front of you. "What is it?"

He chuckled lightly. "You have to open it to find out sweetheart." You weren't annoyed by the fact that he gave you a nickname when you didn't even know him.

You opened the box and saw a small cute white cake with a red cherry on it. The flashbacks of the girl with the white skin and the red lips came into your mind. You also remembered her blue eyes and black wavy hair.

Taehyung noticed that you were startled and carefully put a hand around your arm. "Is something wrong Luna?" He made his voice less heavy to stop you from shivering.

You shook your head slowly as you were still looking at the cake.

"Do we have to tell her?" Jimin asked, who apparently was standing next to the man. He looked at you while you were still looking at the cake.

Your dreams came back to you one by one. Why do you get so many flashbacks... is this also a memory?

"No, not yet. She isn't ready."