4. The highest bidder

"3 million." Someone yelled.

You couldn't see who it was because of your tears.

The only thing you could see was a man standing in a black tie.

"And Princess Luna is sold as the most expensive one of the whole evening and that means she has the highest bidder!" The presenter yelled to the microphone.

The audience applauded.

The presenter signed you that you needed to walk to the one who bought you.

You almost couldn't walk because you were so nervous. And you couldn't walk on those dahm high heals.

Everybody looked at you and you tried to walk confidently but it wasn't that easy.

When you reached the man you saw his face. He was taller then you, even tho you had high heals, so you had to raise your head to see his whole face.

The man grabbed your hand and kissed it

"I already know I won't regret my purchase." He smiled at you and you nodded carefully.

"You first need to pay if you want to play with her."

You turned your head and saw Namjoon behind you. He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you away from the man. He gave you to Taehyung. You were a little in shock.

Like Jimin said: "You didn't knew? He just wants the money."

He was right.

The man did his hands in his pockets and raised his head to make himself bigger. He was scaring you. "Of course, everybody knows that you only care about the money." The man said smirking.

Namjoon stepped closer the man.
"I don't only care about money, I also care about my new toy." He grabbed Snow White and she bit his ear playfully.

She looked at you when she did that.

She knows, that bitch.

You tried to keep your tears inside.
"He isn't a good man." Taehyung whispered in your ear.

"Do you really like her that you would pay 3 million?" Namjoon asked the man.

"Of course, look at that girl. She is everything a man needs." The man answered looking at you.

You felt flattered because of his words.

You felt Taehyung's hands tighten his grip on your shoulders. "And this man isn't either, but he is better then Namjoon. That's what I think." He whispered in your ear.

"Why do you think that?" You whispered.

"If you really like her, you would even pay 4 million." Namjoon smirked.