31. Red rose petals

You turned around groaning. The dream you had was blessed, you didn't wanted him to stop.

The way he touched you, so sweet and caring. Not in the way that Namjoon did, it was different.

Then you opened your eyes as you felt the heat in your head and groaned even harder, but now because of the amount of pain.

You sat up and looked around you. Jimin wasn't there... where did that burning sensation came from?

Then you saw what was on your bed.

Small red rose petals were scattered over the blanket where you laid underneath. The curtains were still closed but the morning sun already slipped through which gave it a nice, romantic feeling.

Carefully you took your legs under the blanket so that the leaves didn't fall off the bed. When you wanted to put your feet on the ground, you felt more roses.

You giggled because of the cute idea.

The whole room was full of red rose petals. Then you saw the letter at the end of the bed with a pink rose next to it. You walked up to it on your toes with a big smile.

You grabbed the letter and read it.

You know that roses are red, you know the sky is blue...
but I wanted to let you know that you're more beautiful than that. Actually I would love to say everything to you personally, but I'm afraid you close up and walk away from me.
I don't want to keep you as a slave, I want you to stay with me because you love me, not because you have to.
Let's have a fun day and let's all your memories come back!
Your dear future husband xoxo.

An even bigger smile crept on your face because of the sweet and honest letter. You noticed that he loved you very much even if you didn't love him back. But in the memories you had, you also felt the same love for him.

You walked to the door to walk to the living room but felt something soft next to your feet. There was a dark sweatpants on the floor with a note on it. With still the smile on your face you grabbed the note.

You noticed he loves to write letters.

Sweet Luna, please put on the sweatpants.
I know you're only in my hoodie and panties so I'd like to protect you from Jin's hawk eyes. You aren't mine yet, but I still want to protect you.
Your dear future husband xoxo.

You rolled your eyes when you read it. When you were still with Namjoon you always walked in his hoodie and panties. Why is Jimin being so overprotective?

As the good girl you are, you did put on the sweatpants and walked out of the room.

The rose petals continued in the hallway towards the stairs and then to the dining room. You looked up from the ground and saw that the whole table was full of delicious food.

 You looked up from the ground and saw that the whole table was full of delicious food