21. The nightmare will never stop

You heard a voice. It was beautiful, like it was from a angel. His voice sounded like music in your ears. But it was so soft. You wanted to come closer. You moved the curtain aside and walked under it. You saw him sitting, his head down, playing with his fingers.

"I miss you, I want to hold you again."

You shivered when he sang that he wanted to touch you. "Jimin?"

Carefully you put a few steps towards him and he turned his head towards you. His eyes were empty and he had tears on his cheeks. "Y/N?" His voice was so weak, but he sang every word.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

You cried when he looked at you and how he said your name. You walked towards him, but it seemed like he was going further and further away. "Jimin?"

"Sometimes you have to let go of something, and let something else come in." He continued singing.

"What do I have to let go? I don't want to let go." You ran towards him but you didn't came any closer. He became smaller and smaller when you wanted to go to him.

"Me."

You cried harder and ran even harder but you stayed in the same spot as he only got smaller and smaller. "Jimin!" You yelled.

"Let me go, you don't need me anymore."

"I hate it if you say that! I need you!" But you didn't heared your own voice anymore.

"Don't think of me anymore." His voice grew louder. "Don't search for my voice that whispers you sweet words in your ear." You put your hands on your ears to stop his voice.

"Stop Jimin, you're hurting me." You felt like you were going to explode while his voice just pounded harder in your ears.

You made a ball of yourself while you sat down on the floor. And cried. "Let it stop, I'll let you go." You sighed.

"Y/N?"

-

You gasped as you opened your eyes. You had put your hand on your chest as if you had been able to hold your heart. "What... what?" You were so confused. Where were you?

You saw a white face, red lips, blue eyes and black flowing hair that caressed her fine face. "Y/N, is everything okay?" The soft voice asked.

You recognized her. "Snow White?" You asked cautiously.

She nodded and smiled. "Do you remember me?" She caressed your cheek with the back of her hand and wiped away your tears.

"Of course, my heart broke when I saw you with Namjoon." You replied coldly. You hated her for that.

You looked around you and the room hadn't changed. You were still in the dentist's chair, but your arms were now loose. Your head ached painfully and you groaned. You felt your head and felt two burns where there were the electricity had been. "Fuck."

Snow White looked at you compassionately. "I'm sorry about your burns. If I hadn't removed that machine, you would have been burned. Namjoon had forgotten you and I could no longer hear you screaming. "Snow White sighed as she leaned on the chair.

"My screams?" You asked in amazement.

"Yes, you screamed a Jimin all the time." She looked at you quizzically. "Who is Jimin?"

You thought, you only knew his face. What is he to you? Why can't your remember where you know him from?

"I don't know."

Snow White had lifted her eyebrow comprehensively and grabbed your hand. "Come on, I have to show you something."

You stood cautiously with the help of the white long thin girl and you could hardly stand on your feet. You felt like you had run a marathon. And had lost.

"Where are we going?" You walked out of the room with her and the guards nodded friendly to you and the girl next to you.

"I'm sure you like it." She whispered in your ear and you got shivers all over your body.

Always when you hear that you never like it. Namjoon often used that sentence.

"Where is Namjoon?" You were afraid she would bring you to him.

"Calm down, he's asleep." She patted your head as she still held your hand and walked with you through the hallways.

You didn't understand what was happening and you were too weak to stop her. Her nails drilled into your skin and you couldn't stop her. Namjoon had bought her, she was his property. She had to do what he said. Never disobey him.

You suddenly stopped walking. Snow White turned around in amazement. "What's wrong Luna?"

"Tell me where you're taking me." You wanted an answer and you looked serious at her.

She suddenly started to laugh and she showed her white sharp cat teeth. "Oh sweetheart-"

"No sweetheart, tell me." You pushed her hand away.

She stopped laughing and looked around for someone to see her. "I can't say that. Trust me and just go with me. "

"No, what if you take me to Namjoon, or worse." You turned around and walked away.

She stopped you by wrapping her arms around you. "I'm trying to help you." She whispered. "Just walk with me."

You shook your head. "I'm going to scream if you don't let me go. Namjoon wouldn't like that."

"Luna, please." She begged.

"No, 1,2,3-"

"Luna." You heard his familiar heavy voice.

You quickly pulled yourself out of her grip and looked in surprise at him as he just stood there, also looking at you. Then you ran towards him. His big strong hands hugged you and held you tight against him, like he would never let you go again. He slid through your hair with his other hand.

"I have you, Luna."

He kissed your head and you noticed that you were crying. You also missed him and worse than you thought.

"Snow, is everything arranged? Does he still sleeps?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course. I had gave him that pill before he fell asleep. That man drinks like an idiot, so he certainly got that inside."

Taehyung grinned. "Good job. I'm glad I have my girl back in my arms."

You looked at him and his eyes glistened. "I'm happy with Taetae in my arms." You grinned.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and tapped your nose playfully. Then he looked at you well. "That skirt is way too short, I can see your ass."

You turned around. "Oh! Really! I didn't know that!" You shouted sarcastically as you pushed your butt towards him. Taehyung blushed and stopped you by grabbing your waist and keeping your ass at a safe distance.

You laughed at his innocent fuss, but then you thought about something. You missed someone. "Where is Jungkook actually?"

"Here." You turned around right away when you heard his voice.

Namjoon was smiling at you while he held Jungkook's arm and Jungkook's body was lying on the ground.

Death.

A/N: I will have a flight from a half hour to Vietnam (I'm not on island from Vietnam) then a flight from 4 hours to HongKong and then.... 13 hours back to my country. I will write updates in the air for you❤️ but I won't be there

Also, my school will begin and I kinda fucked it up last year (*coughs* because bts had to come in my life) so I have to do it good this year. I will still update but less I think. Or I'm gonna fuck it up again this year😊

But BTS their comeback is tomorrow so I will fuck up school anyway.

Thank you for understanding❤️