38. Daddy~

Jimin's face turned even more red with anger and grabbed your arm, pulling you out of the restaurant.

"You can't just take her with you!" Seugli yelled walking after you. She wasn't going to let you be taken by a strange angry man.

Sungwoon also followed her.

The boy you held turned and put you next to him. "I bought her so she's mine," he took a paper from his pocket and showed it to Seulgi.

Seulgi read it with startled eyes and Sungwoon did the same. They looked at you from the paper and you put your eyes down ashamed. How could he humiliate you in front of your new friends?

Jimin put the paper back in his pocket and held your arm even more firmly. "Tell that uncle of you that if he ever wants to see her, he has to pay more than 10 million." Then he threw you in one move over his shoulder and you screamed.

"But you bought her for 4 million!" Sungwoon shouted and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He had read that in the papers Jimin had showed them.

"I'm sure you don't have 4 million if you mean that. And it's 10 million because I have made her even more perfect and she's because of that more valuable. And then the question is whether I want to sell my kitten. You can think of the answer." He winked at the boy and then walked to his car.

He placed you in the car next to where he would sit. "Don't dare to run away again."

You didn't respond and he threw the door shut. Sungwoon and Seulgi had stopped in their place and you already missed them.

Jimin sat down next to you and started the car. He drove past the restaurant and you saw Sungwoon waving at you as if it was a normal farewell. Seulgi immediately slapped his hand down when she realized it and you laughed.

They were cute together.

You hadn't said anything when you were sitting next to him. Jimin was too furious to ask you something.

At the driveway he got out of his car and walked to his house. He hadn't opened the door for you, so you remained in the car, stubborn.

Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes as he walked back to his car. He opened the door. "Get out."

"No." You answered with frowned arms and you looked the other way.

He didn't felt like arguing with your stubborn behavior and pulled you out of the car. No matter how much you protested, he didn't let you go.

When you were inside he threw you on the floor. Threatening he walked towards you and you tried to crawl away but he just grabbed you. "What where you thinking you stupid bitch!?" He shouted in your face and you tried to pull your ankle out of his grip. "That I wouldn't notice your absence in my big house?"

He grabbed your chin with his other hand and forced you to look at him. "Unbelievable that you could be so stupid." He rolled his eyes and lifted you off the ground. Again he threw you over his shoulder as if you couldn't walk.

"Let me go!" You screamed but of course he didn't listen. You pulled his hair and hit his back, but nothing made him change his mind.

He threw you on his bed. "In the meantime Taehyung is a good slave while you walk away with some stranger, for god sake you don't even know him Luna!"

He run a hand through his hair. "What if he had sold you? Or tortured or raped you..." He sounded more worried than really angry. "Now I have to punish you..."

You were scared and crawled even more backwards on the bed. "Please Jimin, don't."

Jimin looked in the drawers and then found what he was looking for. He walked towards you with a knife.

"JIMIN NO PLEASE!" You shouted, but he crawled towards you.

You kicked his chest when he grabbed your ankle and pulled you down again. Then he sat on top of you and he was too heavy so you gasped for air. He grabbed your wrists and held them in one hand.

Then you cried. The tears rolled down your cheeks. "I-I don'r wanna die..." You begged him.

He suddenly looked surprised at you. "I'm not going to kill you." But the knife in his hand told you something else and you still tried to get out of his grip.

You begged him again but he didn't listen. You screamed when the knife touched your skin and cut into you. He cut your arm open and you screamed. The blood flowed over your arm in small streams. "Ugh I hate you." You cried and he smirked.

"I know." Then he took a small tube and let your blood flow into it. "But it's your own fault. If you do something wrong, you will be punished for it, just like Taehyung."

You were still upset. "And what if I do something good?" You asked.

He smiled. "Then you get a reward." The boy pecked your lips and you let him.

Why? You didn't even know it yourself, but you let him kiss you. You let his tongue slide in your mouth and you let him cum inside you. And again... without a condom.

-

You showered after you had sex and you dressed afterwards. Then you walked downstairs and saw Jimin sitting on the couch.

He was dressed in a suit and he looked fucking attractive as hell that it was illegal. It was in the middle of the night so you were curious why he looked so hella handsome. Not that he normally doesn't...

"What are you doing~" You asked curious, already forgetting what he had done to you.

You sat down next to him and looked at his laptop. He was looking at a site about different restaurants and you really didn't cared about it. You slowly lowered his laptop but he stopped you.

"Business."

"But you know I'm your business~" You meowed. You stood on your hands and feet and pushed your head in his neck, lightly kissing it. You know he likes it when you act like a cat.

"Stop it or I have to punish you again." He groaned and pulled his neck away, after which he again focused on his 'business'.

"Then punish me daddy~" With that word he looked at you and scanned your face.

You smiled at him innocently.

"What do you want baby?" He asked suspicious.

"You." You moaned and grabbed his tie, pulling him towards you.

He took your hand and released it from his tie. "At one point you disappear for a day to work somewhere in a restaurant and the other moment you beg for the attention as the kitten you are." He sighed and closed his laptop.

With joy you kissed his cheek because his attention was now entirely for you. He put his laptop on the table in front of him and hit his thigh lightly. You immediately crawled on his lap and held his neck. "Do you remember when you were sitting on my lap for the first time?"

You thought for a moment and then shook your head. "The day you were sold to Jungkook on the TNPS." He explained.

You giggled when you indeed remembered it.

"You were fucking hot, I got ten boners that night." He exposed himself and you laughed in his neck.

"Ahwww such a cute baby~" You said in a baby voice and he rolled his eyes as he stroked your head.

"I need to go kitten." He said as a hint that you should get off him, but you didn't felt like doing that.

He tried to get up but you just held him tighter. Then he got up from the couch and walked towards the door. He sighed and leaned against the door, letting go of you and you almost fell on the ground. Yet you didn't let him go and kissed his neck to persuade him.

"Luna."

"Hm?" You groaned.

"Don't be mad at me for throwing you on the couch."

You pulled your face off his neck. "Wait what?" But before you realized it, he threw you on the couch and quickly opened the door before he locked it.

You blew a pluck of hair away from your eyes and growled. "You're going to pay for that daddy."