Chapter 6

(A/N: This chapter will be triggering so if you want to skip over the triggering part, you can. This chapter also contains rape so skip over that if you need to. Thank you. A vote would be very much appreciated.) (📝EDITED📝)

I walk home alone, afraid of what Levi would do to my dad. I also haven't told Levi about my dad, so, if he found out I've been lying to him, he might never trust me again.

'He's playing with you, don't you see? How can someone like him, like someone like you? You're worthless. You're a disgrace to Levi and the human race. Who would ever like a piece of shit faggot like you? You're unlikeable. Take my advice. End it all before it's too late.' The voice says. I ignore it, well, try to. 'You know I'm right. Admit it. I know you want to.' It speaks again but I ignore it again.

The rest of the walk home consists of the voice telling me to kill myself and that Levi doesn't care. Yes, I consider believing it for a while and really want to end it all, but then it just keeps say things so it gets annoying.

I finally reach my house and prepare for the worst since I'm already late. I open the door and was immediately hit with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. "Hey. Eren," I hear my dad say from the kitchen. "Come say your welcomes' to the guests," he finishes as I walk into the kitchen. There are two other men. They're both pretty tall; taller than my dad, and he was considerably tall. "You have to treat these men to whatever they want."

I already know exactly how this night is going to end. "Yes sir," I tell my dad.

"Oh. Eren, come here," my father says as I slowly walk to him. Once I reach him, he knees me in the gut, causing me to grunt and fall down to my knees. I hug my stomach with my arms, trying to catch my breath. Before I can stand, my dad kicks me in the side of my ribs, where Jean had kicked earlier. I fall to my side, shaking. "that's for being late. Now, go get cleaned up."

I stand up and slowly make my way up the stairs and into my room. I grab a new pair of clothes and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the bathtub as I take off my shirt and stare at myself in the mirror. 'You're too fat. You need to eat less.' the voice says.

I ignore it and turn so my side was showing in the mirror. I looked at my ribs to see that it was already a dark shade of a blueish-purple. I press on it with my fingers and hum as I winced in pain.

I put my fingers on it with a little more pressure, causing me to squint my eyes as my fingers went deeper into the bruise. I apply more pressure until I felt my rib. My eyes start to tear up as I move my fingers around and felt more of my rib.

I sill apply more pressure but then stop when I yell in pain, pulling my hand away from the bruise. 'Felt nice, didn't it? You're craving it, aren't you. Do it. You want to do it. I know you want to do it. Slit your wrists. Slit your thighs. Do anything to cause you pain. Anything to make you bleed.'

I stupidly listen to the voice as I rummage around my drawers and cabinets, trying to find a razor or a blade, just anything sharp enough to pierce my skin. I eventually find one as I clean it in the bathroom sink. (It was covered in dry blood from the last time I used it.) I set the razor onto the bathtub rim as I climb into the bathtub after taking off my remaining clothing.

I grab the razor off of the bathtub rim and press it softly against my skin. I apply pressure to the front end of the blade, making the it press harder against my skin. I smile in satisfaction, which was caused by the feeling of the razor piercing my skin. I slowly slide it across my skin by the corner of the razor. It was deep...really deep. Luckily, it wasn't deep enough to cut a vein.

The blood droplets fall into the water, turning the clear to a light shade of pink. It's not enough. I crave more. I need more. I cut again, not as deep the last cut, but still deep.