School Trip Part 8 (Final)

(Levi's pov) (📝EDITED📝)

I separate mine and Petra's lips and turn towards the door. My eyes widen once I see it's Eren. His fists are clenched and his jaw is clenched. He's looking down at the floor so I can't see his eyes, but I can feel his angry aura. Tears fall from his eyes and hit the wooden floor. "It was right," He mutters through sobs.

It? "Eren, what's It?"

Eren starts to laugh. "It was right! You were just playing with me!" Eren says as he laughs psychotically.

I step closer which snaps Eren out of whatever type of psychotic thing he was in. His laughs change to sobs, his angry aura changes sad, his clenched fist relaxed.

Eren puts one hand on his forehead, lifting his hair out of his face. He lifts up his head for me to see his turquoise eyes lost of color. Lost in life. There is nothing left in them. They are dark.

"E-Eren? What are you talking about?! C-calm down," I stutter, putting a hand out to touch his cheek to wipe away his tears.

He swats my hand away. "Leave me alone!" Eren yells before running out of the cabin. Everyone else os awake at this point, so they all yell out to Eren for him to not go outside. He ignores them and sprints out into the storm.

(Eren's pov)

I'm sitting in the corner of the other cabin, contemplating whether I should go back and apologize. It's late, so I thought everyone would be asleep, but I decide on it anyways.

I walk slowly through the storm, covering my face with my forearm. When I arrived at the cabin, I hear muffled voices. "Oh, they're awake," I think.

My hand is going towards the door handle but it stops once I hear whom the voices belonged to: Petra and Levi. So they're the only ones awake. It's very faint, and she's struggling, but Petra confesses her love.

I wait for Levi to reply...hoping that he would say something about me, but I hear him say her name and it goes silent. I swing open the door in anger, seeing Levi's lips on Petra's.

He separates their lips and turns towards me, or at least I think so. I'm staring at the ground trying to hold back my tears. My jaw is clenched and my fists are clenched in anger. "Told you so. I was right. You should just always listen to me.' I can't hold back my tears as they fall from my eyes to the wooden floor. I start to laugh. "It was right," I mutter through sobs.

"Eren, what's it? Talk to me," He trues to reply soothingly.

I laugh at the fact that the voice was actually right. "It was right! You were just playing with me!" I then start to laugh like a psychopath.

I hear Levi's footsteps walk toward me and I snap out of it. I rest my jaw, I unclench fist, my angry aura turns sad, and my laughter changes to sobs.

I put a hand on my forehead before I raise my head, showing my lifeless eyes. The life that Levi had once brought back into them, is gone once again. Who knew that he would be the one to take them out again? I can't see them personally, but I feel the way they turned dull, dark, the way there is no hope left in them.

"E-Eren? What are you talking about?! C-calm down," Levi stutters, putting a hand out to touch my cheek to wipe away my tears.

I swat his hand away. "Leave me alone!" I yell before sprinting out of the cabin and head towards the woods. Once I run into the woods, I know there's no turning back. 'You should've know. A piece of trash like you? You were lucky that Levi even played you that long. I think you underestimate how unloved you truly are.'