Chapter 10

(Eren's pov) (📝EDITED📝)

Levi and I start to walk to Petra, our fingers intertwined, perfectly locking together like they are meant to be this way. Like like our hands were made for each other. It fells so right. It feels so natural; however, when we reach Petra, she's asleep so one of us has to carry her.

We look at each other and shrug. Levi and I discuss it, deciding that taking her to Levi's house is the better option. He's also forcing me to come because he didn't want me to go back home to my abusive father.

I mean, I'm complaining. Me? At Levi's house? It was like a good dream come true. I am fairly excited, although I'm wearing the same clothes as earlier. "Tch, couldn't you have changed into a new pair of clothes first?" Levi pampers, holding Petra bridal style.

I roll my eyes, "This was all I had. We don't have laundry detergent because my dad doesn't buy it...or anything we need for that matter."

"Fine, we'll go shopping."

"Right now?? It's 4:30!"

"So? After we put Petra in my bed and I get all washed up, it'll be probably 5:30-6:00 and some stores may be open that early," He looks me up and down. "And maybe you can get a clean up."

"And if they're not? And I already took a bath!" I yell but quickly shut up, knowing that guys my age don't normally take baths.

"Then we rest at my place," he smirks, "That doesn't mean you can't take another one...with me."

"Oh...I guess that would be the reasonable option," I say before blushing intensely on what he meant, but, I ignore it.

He chuckles and rolls his eyes, "Yeah," there is a long pause of silence, "Hey, Eren?"

"Yeah?"

"You're really dumb sometimes."

"Hey!" I chuckle, playfully shoving Levi.

"Woah, I'm holding Sleeping Beauty here," I raise an eyebrow at him, "I never said she was my Sleeping Beauty. Lighten up a little, will ya?" He chuckles.

"Right, sorry," I chuckle before smiling. Knowing that I can be myself around Levi, and he can be himself around me...makes me happy. I love this feeling. I love being around Levi. I just love being in his presence.

I open my mouth to say something, but then close it again, like a fish, hoping Levi wouldn't notice.

"What's up?"

I mentally sigh. "O-Oh, nothing."

"Eren," He demands.

I sigh. "I was just going to let you know how special you are to me, how much I care for you. You just mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you."

He smirks. "Thank you, Beat," Levi says with a smirk.

***

(Levi's pov)

We reach my house and I notice some of the lights are on inside. "what the fuck?" I mutter, heading to my front door.

I hear Eren call out my name but I ignore it. I go to my door turn the handle. It's unlocked, but I remember locking it, so the person here, knows where the key is. Only one person know that, but it couldn't be them. It can't be them. They left me years ago.

I run into the house and look in the living room, no one here. I then run into the kitchen, no one. I go to the next room and don't see anyone. "Levi, come on, what's up?" Eren says.

"There's someone here," I reply.

"Who?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Just go put Petra in my room, it's up the stairs and the first door to the left."

"Okay."

I run up the stairs and look into the guest room, and there they are. Sitting on the bed drinking a soda and reading a book. "What are you doing here!?" I snap.

"I happened to be driving by so I stopped by, and...I want you back."

"But I don't want you here. You left me without a reason. I've been stuck in this house alone. What makes you think I'll just take you back!"

"Why?" They say angrily, putting a knife against my throat. "Because we go way back, that's why. Who else is here? I heard someone else."

I roll my eyes. "Just a couple friends."

"Let me meet them."

"Tch, fine."

I walk over to my room to see Eren lying in bed next to Petra, but keeping a fair distance. I smirk as I knock on the door. "Yes, Levi?"

"There's someone who wants to meet you."

"Ugh, fine. Let me get up," Eren says. As he gets up, I notice that his collared shirt is unbuttoned a couple of buttons.

"Damn, Loverboy, you look hot in black," I tease, looking him up and down.

He rolls his eyes. "Thanks, Shorty," he chuckles.

"Don't call me that," I say as I take my hand in his. He hesitates to link his fingers in with mine.

We reach the guest room and Eren stops. "Who is this?"

"This is Jade Howell. My...ex-girlfriend," I say hesitantly.

(A/N: sorry this chapter is like......really short. sorry I didn't get to Petra and Eren, I thought up of a different idea. I will get to them knowing each other in the next couple of chapters or so, they will all just be short.)