School Trip Part 4

(Eren's pov) (📝EDITED📝)

"I dare you and Jean to kiss. I secretly ship you guys!" Hanji exclaims.

Mine, Jean's, and Levi's face go pale. "Wh-what?!" The three of us call out simultaneously.

"Yeah! Do it! You have to, it's a dare!"

Jean and I groan but scoot closer to each other anyway. I look at Levi's silver-blue eyes before looking at Jean's piercing golden-brown eyes. Jean looks at Marco's soft and large light-brown eyes, before looking into my large turquoise eyes. "How long do we have to do it?" I ask.

"However long you want to."

I sigh in relief. "Thank goodness," I turn my head back to Jean who surprises me with the kiss. I jump back in surprise. "You could've at least told me!"

"I wanted to get it over with, asshole."

"Makes sense."

We both go back to our cuddle buddies and Marco whispers something to Jean that makes him blush. I snicker. "What are you snickering at?" Levi asks.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Hey, tell me."

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever have a crush on Jean?"

My face goes a dark red, "Don't worry about it."

"So you di-"

"Eren! It's your turn!" Hanji interrupts Levi.

"Oh, right. Uhm...Marco."

"Truth."

I slightly smirk. "How do you feel about Jean?"

The two freeze. "W-well, I would say I like him a little more than a friend."

"I knew it!" I exclaim. "You two would be cute."

"O-oh," Marco stutters. "Anyways, Levi."

"Truth."

"Chicken," I mutter with a smirk. He punches me in the arm, telling me to shut up.

"How do you feel about Eren?"

I tense up, however, Levi doesn't. "Isn't it obvious? I like him as way more than a friend and he feels the same so just don't ask Eren that question, thank you."

Everyone stands there in a daze like they have no clue what just happened. "Levi, you didn't have to."

"Of course I did. I didn't want them bothering you."

"Are you dating??" A few students call out.

He and I look at each other then laughed. "No, not at all," we lie.

"Why aren't you?" Jean asks with a smirk.

"I don't know, we just aren't, okay?" I reply and everyone stands confused at my change of attitude, "Sorry. We just aren't. It's not that big of a deal. Just...go, Levi."

"Fine. Eren, truth or dare," He says coldly.

"Tsk, truth," I reply although I already know what question he's going to ask.

"You already know my question now you have to answer it truthfully."

"Yes, I have been in love Jean before."

Everybody goes silent. Then everybody breaks out into laughter. "You, like me? And why would I ever reciprocate those feelings to you. Ever? You're just a useless piece of trash!" Jean says and the students around them laughed; agreeing with him. The adults are quiet, staring at my tearing up eyes before I roll my eyes and stood up, walking away from the group of teenagers.