Chapter 7

(Just a quick A/N, uhh, these next few chapters may be short and boring. I have an idea for this book but I don't just want to rush into it so I'm slowly and gradually making my way to it so Eren's and Levi's relationship can build a little more since it's only been a couple days since they met. and so Petra and Eren can officially meet because this idea needs Petra. Thank you:) )  (📝EDITED📝)

(Third pov)

Eren awakes next to Levi in his bed. He looks down and realized he doesn't have any under clothing on. He blushes and heat flushed to his cheeks. He swiftly moves from Levi's grasp and puts on some underwear. "I've never worn these before. Guess I'm wearing them today. They're my only clean ones, so here goes nothing," Eren thinks as he puts on some black ripped skinny jeans. Thoughts of last night run through his head as his eyes widen and tear up.

He takes off his shirt and searches through his closet only once again, finding something that he bought a while ago, but never worn. The rest of his shirts were dirty because they didn't have any laundry detergent and his father only buys drugs and alcohol with the money he earns. Plus paying taxes so they don't get kicked out of the house.

He puts on the tight, black, long sleeve button up shirt. As he was buttoning up his shirt, he hears rustling from his bed, assuming it's Levi. "Hi, Sleepyhead," Eren says as he turns his head to face Levi, still buttoning up his shirt.

"Morning," Levi mumbles and lifts his head up. Eren was still looking at Levi, waiting for Levi to look at him. "Holy shit, he's hot," Levi thinks to himself. Eren gives Levi a tiny, tired smile and squints his dull, lifeless eyes. "Oh my god, he's adorable," Levi thinks again.

Eren stops smiling and his eyes go back to normal. The bags under his eyes are noticeable and the emotionless face he had on, made it seem like the smile was fake, which it partially was.

Levi stand up from the bed and groggily walks his way over to Eren, hugging him from behind, stuffing his face in Eren's back. "Eren, you look like a mess."

"Well thank you. I love you too," Eren says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes. He feels Levi tense. "W-wait no! N-not like th-that! I was just kidding around," Levi chuckles as Eren's cheeks are a burning red.

"Here," Levi says as he drags Eren into the bathroom. "look at you."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Don't you think I already know how much of a mess I am right now?"

"Of course I know. Do you have any makeup?"

"Why would I have makeup? Why do you need it?"

"I'm giving you a makeover."

"Tsk, fine. My mother used to wear makeup," Eren walks off to his mothers bathroom.

A couple minutes later, Eren comes back with a bag of makeup. "We need to hurry fast, we have to be at school soon," Eren says as Levi runs his hand through Eren's hair.

"Tch."

"That's what you get for sleeping in late."

Levi rolls his eyes as he applies some foundation to Eren's pale face. "It's lucky that you and your mom have the same skin tone."

"Yeah, we looked a lot alike. People always thought she was my older sister when we were in public."

"Huh, interesting," There's a long pause of silence. Levi looks Eren in the eyes. "I wish I would've been able to meet your mom."

Eren blushes at Levi's words and slightly averts his eyes. "Yeah, me too."

A couple minutes pass by. "Alright, your makeup is finished."

(Eren's pov)

I look in the mirror in front of me. I look so young. I actually look my age. I finally look alive. I start to laugh. Levi looks at me and moves in to hug me. He couldn't tell if I was genuinely laughing, or I was laughing the pain away. Maybe it's a little bit of both.

He pulls me into an embrace and soon pulls away, "Wait, one more thing. Do you have hair gel?"

"Uh, yeah," I say as I rummage through my cabinets. Luckily there are no razors visible that Levi could find. I get my hair gel and hand it to him.

"Look in the mirror," he demands and puts some hair gel in his hands, "brush your hair."

I did as told and he puts the hair gel in my hair, standing behind me. When he finishes, he washes his hands. My chocolate brown hair is slicked back with a few strands dangling in front of my forehead. My eyes widen, "Levi, you turned me into a whole other person!" I squeal to Levi.

"You're such a child," He rolls his eyes. He paused, looking at my arms, "tch,"

"What?"

"Nothing," he said as he grabbed my arm and rolled up the sleeve up to my forearm. He did the same to the other.

"But what about-"

"Everyone knows, don't they? Plus you have the bandages. Just use those."

"Fine," I say as I put bandages on my arms to cover the cuts.

We walk out my door, ignoring my dad and his wasted friends, except Kenny, in the living room.

***

Levi and I finally end up at school after going back to Levi's house so he can change. Luckily, we weren't in the slightest, late. Today feels different. Some girls are looking at me and even giving me second glances. I am so confused. Was it because of my look?

I feel appreciated for once. That was until Jean showed up. Jean shoves me in the back walking past him. "Sorry faggot! Oh, and just because you dress all fancy and make yourself look your age, doesn't mean everyone will respect you," He says as he walks away.

Unfortunately, he's right. No one is going to appreciate me just because I look differently. Everyone still hates me, everyone is just so low that they rely on their looks.

Throughout the day, I get a few comments, hate and non-hate comments. It's like a normal day here. At the very end of the day, Levi, Petra, and I gather at a lunch table, "I have to get home, I'll catch up with you later, Levi?"

"Yeah. Oh wait, brat, hold on a second."

"Yes?"

"Give me your phone."

"O...kay?" I handed him my phone that Levi had got me so I can contact him if necessary.

He types something in it and hands it back to me, "here you go. Call me any time."

"I will." I reply as I walk the other direction, waving goodbye to the two.

(vote if enjoyed. sorry it's a little shorter and a little boring. next chapter may be slightly more interesting. I might post another chapter tonight.)