« Chapter Four - Bill The Rebel »

Edited: 20/9/19

"I'm scarred for life," I shuddered, flopping into the sofa. Following Mr Weasley's arrival, he told us off which caused Mrs Weasley to enter, curious as to the shouting. That's when all hell broke loose. How such a loving woman like Mrs Weasley can switch from caring to murderous in the space of a second will forever be a mystery to me.

"She went easier on you," they flopped on the sofa with me.

"Let's move to Canada, change our names and become psychics," my muffled voice spoke making them snort in laughter.

"Just listening to your mum shout has given me a sore throat, I'm going to get a drink," I sighed, pushing myself up, barely, as I sulked all the way to the kitchen.

I opened the cupboard but as I was about to grab a glass, someone grabbed my shoulder, making me shriek, jumping about five feet in the air like a frightened cat.

A murderous glare etched on my face as I scowled, turning to the culprit but it quickly dissolved into a smile.

Hearing my shriek, the Weasley's flocked into the kitchen but I jumped into the man's open arms.

Bill was tall, thin, handsome, and had red hair like the rest of the Weasley family. He wore it long and in a ponytail, and he had an earring with a fang dangling from it. He wore clothes that would not be out of place at a rock concert, and he favoured boots of dragonhide, much to the displeasure of Charlie I'm sure.

"Long time no see Bill," I grinned, pulling away.

Bill and I had first met in Hogwarts when I was a first-year, him being a fifth year. He had to pry me off of Percy, I had pounced on the book worm after he insulted my interest in pranks. To say Bill was amused would be an understatement, that was also the day me and Percy's rivalry began.

We continued to see each other more frequently, either around school or the burrow after I became friends with Fred and George.

"You've fairly grown, I don't see you for two years and you suddenly have a growth spurt!" He chuckled, slapping me on the back in a friendly manner. I stepped away from Bill so he could say his hellos to his family and immediately they bombarded him with questions, Fred and George's being mostly about dark magically cursed items.

Though at that moment the only thing that came into my mind was a hot chocolate fudge Sundae, distracting me from the world around me.